NIOS Class 10 Result 2017 has been announced. Candidates who appeared for NIOS Secondary class examination held in October 2017 can check result now. NIOS Result 2017 Class 10 can be checked online. The student needs to enter roll number to know exam result. The result may take a minute or two to process since there is heavy traffic on the website. The National Institute of Open Schooling has informed that the results published online are for immediate reference only. They are not valid as original mark sheets. NIOS schools separately issue original mark sheets upon declaration of NIOS Class 10 Result 2017.
NIOS Result 2017 Class 10
|Date of Result announcement||06 Dec 2017|
All the candidates are wished best of luck for their result.
Check Result: Click here to check NIOU Class 12 Oct 2017 Result.
How to check NIOS Result 2017 Class 10
You need to have roll number to check result. The steps you need to follow to check result are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website of NIOS which is www.nios.ac.in.
- On NIOS website, click “results” link which is in the top menu.
- Now you will reach the page where all NIOS Results 2017 are published.
- Click on the result link for Secondary Examination.
- On the next screen you get the option to enter roll number. Type in your roll number.
- Result appears on screen.
NIOS strongly advices students to ensure that they collect original mark sheets from school also. They should also keep in mind that results published online are responsibility of NET instead of National Institute of Open Schooling. Print out of online result is not valid for documentation purposes.
Heartiest congratulations if you did well. If not, then do not lose heart. You can definitely do better next time.