NIOS Admission 2021-22 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has begun the admission cycle process for class 10, 12 public tests October-November 2021. The last date to apply was till August 16, 2021 with no late charge at the authority site, nios.ac.in. The office to apply will stay open till August 26 with a late expense of Rs. 100 for every subject and till September 6 with an extra charge of Rs. 1500 for each student, as per the authority notice. For last academic year (2020-2021) there were several issues caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The board didn’t direct the June 2021 public tests this year for the two classes 10, 12 because of a significant ascent in Covid-19 cases. The board had contrived uncommon assessment models for understudies to proclaim the outcomes. In this article, we will give you all the point by point data in regards to the NIOS Admission Procedure. Peruse on to discover.
NIOS Admission 2021-22
We have devised an overview of the entire NIOS schedule and students can follow it to get a distinct idea.
|Registration begins without any extra charge||July 27, 2021|
|last date of registration||August 16, 2021|
|For Candidates with a late fee of ₹100/- per subject||August 17 to August 26, 2021|
|For all Candidates with a consolidated late fee of ₹1500/- per learner||August 27 to September 6, 2021|
NIOS Admission 2021-22 Dates for Stream 1 Block 1 April
|NIOS April 2022 Admission Events||Important Dates|
|Registration begins without any extra charge||March 16 till July 31, 2021|
|Admission with late fee of ₹200||August 1 till 15, 2021|
|With late fee of ₹400||August 16 till 31, 2021|
|With late fee of ₹700||September 1 till 15, 2021|
|Exam dates||March/April 2022 (Tentative)|
NIOS Admission 2021-22 Dates for Stream 1 Block 1 October
|NIOS October 2022 Admission Events||Important Dates|
|Registration begins without any extra charge||September 16, 2021 till January 31, 2022|
|Admission with late fee of ₹200||February 1 till 15, 2022|
|With late fee of ₹400||February 16 till 28, 2022|
|With late fee of ₹700||March 1 till 15, 2022|
|Exam dates||October/November 2022 (Tentative)|
NIOS Admission 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
NIOS has set different eligibility criteria for both 10th and 12th class students. Candidates have to strictly follow these to avoid later problems. The criteria are as follows.
For Class 10th (Secondary Division)
- Understudies more likely than not passed Class 8 and the base age of the up-and-comer should be 14 years as on July 31, 2021.
- A student giving a self-endorsement expressing “I have concentrated on enough to have the option to seek after auxiliary course” is additionally qualified for admission to the Secondary Course.
- A student who had learned at the auxiliary level can likewise look for confirmation in NIOS either to finish his course or to work on his exhibition.
For Class 12th (Higher Secondary Division)
- The base age to take confirmation in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years as of 31st January 2020 (brought into the world at the latest 31/01/2004).
- The student probably passed the Secondary course from a perceived Board. Understudies who are applying following passing tenth won’t be permitted to sit for the tests for every one of the subjects in a single endeavor.
Documents Required For NIOS Admission 2021-22
The understudy applying for NIOS 2021 confirmation should transfer a filtered duplicate of the archives. These records are considered as evidence of qualification for NIOS tenth or twelfth affirmation. NIOS admit card 2021 is delivered for the applicants who present every one of the necessary reports in jpg or jpeg documents.
The list of documents required are,
- Aadhaar card or passport or ration card or other identity proof.
- Birth certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar card/water bill/electricity bill/voter ID/ration card
- Signature (preferably in black ink)
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Class 8th marksheet for students applying for the NIOS 10th or secondary course
- Class 10th marksheet to apply for NIOS 12th exams 2021.
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Ex-serviceman certificate for candidates applying under the Ex-serviceman category.
Almost similar documents are required for both 10th and 12th NIOS admissions.
NIOS 2021-22 Admission Procedure
Detailed steps are mentioned below which every candidate can follow to complete their admission registration process without any hassle.
- Competitors first need to go to the authority site of NIOS for 10th and 12th. Find the option “Register Now”.
- After clicking on it, candidates will be asked to enter some “Basic Details” like, Name of applicant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar details and so on . Lastly, candidates will be asked to enter their essential credentials like mobile number and email address and will receive an OTP on these registered credentials.
- After filling all the details and entering the OTP, candidates can move on to the next step which is “Optional Details”.
- These aren’t mandatory and include general questions about the candidate.
- After this comes the subjects which the candidate wants to opt for. Subjects are categorized into various groups and students can choose them based on their own knowledge in various subjects.
- Next step require students to enter 3 study centers based on their preference. These study centers should be picked according to the ease of the candidate and should be filled wisely.
- After filling the study centers, candidates have to upload essential documents. Essential documents required are mentioned in the section above. Important thing to note is, the type of the file can be JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF. The size of the file should not exceed 1MB.
- This ends the registration process, candidates now have to review their application again just to avoid any kind of errors.
- After the review step, students have to pay a nominal charge via online means and click on “Register”.
- This ends the entire process and students can keep the acknowledgement slip with them future reference.
Admission Fees Required For NIOS 2021-22
Admission fees are required to be paid after filling the application form. The fees are dependent on caste category of students. Detailed information about this is mentioned in the table below. Fees can be paid via online means which include Credit card, Debit card, Visa and so on.
|SC/ST & PWD||990||1075|
Overview of NOIS Admission 2021-22
|Institute Name||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Education Type||Online and Distance Education|
|Level of the Exam||National level|
Advantages Of Getting Into NIOS
NIOS is a reputed name across all of India and students can take the advantage of various essential facilities provided by the NIOS. Advantages are as follows,
- Youngsters who don’t gain admittance to formal tutoring because of financial, social or geological conditions can utilize the advantages given by NIOS affirmation 2021.
- Understudies can work alongside their examinations. Sports understudies can decide on NIOS 2021 admission to examine with an adaptable timetable.
- As NIOS is acknowledged as a board comparable to CBSE and CISCE, understudies pick NIOS admission to seek after their Secondary and Senior Secondary schooling to achieve a higher rate in NIOS result 2021.
- Understudies can get ready for JEE, NEET and other serious selection tests alongside their proceeded with concentrates by getting NIOS confirmation 2021.
- N.I.O.S Passed understudies can look for confirmation in all India just as state Medical, Engineering and other different serious tests like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, PMT (NEET) and furthermore other expert and scholarly courses in all colleges, specialized organizations the nation over and abroad.
NIOS Syllabus For 10th standard 2021-2022
According to the NIOS tenth class prospectus 2021, the subjects are extensively partitioned into 2 gatherings – Group An and Group B. Gathering An of NIOS auxiliary schedule comprised of language subjects while Group B involved any remaining center subjects.
Applicants who are anticipating NIOS affirmation 2021 can likewise allude to this NIOS tenth prospectus 2021 to get an understanding of subjects. Connections to download the NIOS schedule for tenth 2021 pdfs are given underneath alongside different subtleties.
The broader classification of groups is as follows.
|Group A||English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Punjabi, Nepali, Assamese, Marathi, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Odia, Arabic, Persian and Tamil.|
|Group B||Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Economics, Business Studies, Home Science, Data Entry Operations, Psychology, Indian Culture and Heritage, Accountancy, Painting, and Data Entry Operations.|
NIOS Syllabus For 12th standard 2021-2022
NIOS discharges the schedule for Class 12 in the internet based mode. Understudies planning for the tests can download the total Class 12 schedule from the authority site nios.ac.in. NIOS categorized the subjects for higher secondary division into six small groups named Group A, B, C, D, E and F. Group A comprises language based subjects while other groups comprise of subjects from science, commerce, humanities and others.
Each candidate has to choose at least 5 subjects in total while applying for NIOS admission 2021. Detailed review of groups are as follows.
|Group A||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Bengali, Urdu, Sanskrit, Tamil, Punjabi, Persian, Arabic,|
|Group B||Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, Business Studies, Painting, Ved Adhyayan, Sanskrit Vyakaran, Data Entry Operations, Tourism, Sanskrit Sahitya, Bhartiya Darshan|
|Group C||Physics, Library, History and Information Science|
|Group D||Chemistry, Mass Communication, Political Science|
|Group E||Biology, Introduction to Law, Accountancy|
|Group F||Computer Science, Environmental Science, Sociology|
How will the 10th and 12th NIOS examination be conducted in 2022?
NIOS is the biggest open tutoring framework on the planet. It leads the 10th and 12th assessments for understudies showing up in two meetings for March and October. Up-and-comers considering in class 10th and 12 have the decision to take the test in any of the meeting referenced.
The NIOS 10th and 12th Date Sheet 2022 Examination are independently for all India and Overseas understudies. So understudies needs to really take a look at their particular subjects of Exam Scheme guidance to show up before in yearly assessment. The Examination Paper will be hung regarding each matter in independent date and time. So Students need to check this Exam Program PDF cautiously and follow the Class 10th and 12th Date Sheet Jan/Feb Exam 2022 NIOS and show up separately.
NIOS Board had report NIOS 10th and 12th Date Sheet 2022 For Jan Feb. Down to earth and hypothesis subjects for all Regular/Private/Vocational Courses for each of the three stream Science, Arts, Commerce applicants at authority site, nios.ac.in.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) once in the past known as National Open School (NOS) was set up in November,1989 as an independent association in compatibility of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India. NIOS is giving various Vocational, Life Enrichment and local area situated courses other than General and Academic Courses at Secondary and Senior Secondary level. It likewise offers Elementary level Courses through its Open Basic Education Programs (OBE).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.