NIOS 12th admit card Apr 2018 is available now. All those students who are eagerly waiting for their 12th class admit card can now check and download it from our page. NIOS 12th class examination are going to start from the first week of April. So, for appearing in an examination admit card is the mandatory document to carry along with you. National Institute of Open Schooling has released the notification regarding the admit card. Apart from the admit card the list of the students centre wise has also released. So, we are going to discuss with you that how you can obtain your NIOS 12th admit card Apr 2018 as well as the list of the students. Scroll the page down and get detailed information.
NIOS 12th Admit Card Apr 2018 and List of Students
National Institute of Open Schooling has released the admit card for both Secondary (class 10th) and Sr. Secondary (class 12th). Through this article we are mainly focused on the admit card of class 12th. Although you can also check the details regarding admit card of class 10th by clicking over it. You can easily obtain your NIOS 12th Admit Card Apr 2018 and list of the students through the link available on this page. Now, let’s check the schedule of the NIOS 12th examination.
|NIOS 12th Apr 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencing of Examination||04 Apr 2018|
|End Date of Examination||26 Apr 2018|
|Practical Exams (All India)||15 Mar 2018 – 29 Mar 2018|
|Practical Exams (Overseas)||17 Mar 2018 – 27 Mar 2018|
Admit Card: To check and download NIOS 12th Admit Card Apr 2018 and List of Students Click Here
Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
How to Download NIOS 12th Admit Card Apr 2018
Admit card is the identity provided by the institution to all the eligible students before appearing in an examination. So, follow the steps as given below to download NIOS 12th Admit card for Apr month 2018.
1st Step: First click over the link as mentioned on this page and click over the Sr. Secondary option.
2nd Step: As you click over the option a new window will open asking you to enter certain details.
3rd Step: Now enter your correct Roll Number and click on the submit button.
4th Step: As you submit the information correctly your admit card will appear on your screen.
5th Step: Check all the details mention on your admit card correctly and download it.
6th Step: Take the print copy of your admit card and keep it safe with you. As it is required to carry this admit card along with you.
Details on your NIOS 12th Admit card Apr 2018
Here, check out all the details mentioned on your NIOS 12th Admit card. All these details must be correctly mentioned on your admit card. Check the list from below.
- Your Name
- Enrolment Number
- Exam Centre Details
- Examination Name
- Date of Examination
- Your Photograph
- Important Instructions
List of the students Exam centre wise
NIOS has also release the list of the students in accordance to their exam centre. Here, you check the procedure of how you can obtain the list of the number of students.
- Visit the same link as given above and click over the option ‘Sr. Secondary List of Students – Exam centre wise’ .
- As you click a new screen open in front of you and ask you to enter desired details.
- Enter the correct 6 digit A.I code to the space provided and click on the submit button.
- As you submit all the details carefully the list will appear on your screen.
- Now check your name according to your specified exam centre.
Some of the Important Instructions
There are some of the important instructions which must be kept in mind while appearing in the examination. So, have a look over the following points.
- Most importantly do not forget to carry your admit card to the examination centre.
- Without the admit card you are not allowed to appear in the examination.
- while downloading your admit card check whether all the details mentioned on it are correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy in your admit card contact the examination coordinator immediately.
- Carry your own belongings to the examination hall.
- Borrowing the things during the examination are not allowed. If so, then it may result into the cancellation of the examination.
- Any kind of paper or electronic item is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Do not panic while giving the examination and give your best.
How To Prepare for the Examination
As now the datesheet has released and the examinations are on head. So at this peak time the question arises that how to start preparing for the examination. So, have a look over some of the following tips. Hope these may help you to some extent.
- Go through the entire syllabus of the subject and make the list of the topics to prepare.
- Now, accordance to the schedule give the preference to the subjects and start preparing.
- work on your mistakes and the weaker section and practice more and more questions.
- Refer the books for better solution if you find so.
- Make a schedule and study according to it.
- Don’t overload yourself with the pressure of study. Prepare with calm mind.
- Also practice the previous year question paper and analyse the weightage of each type question.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.