NIOS 10th Hall Ticket April 2020 – National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released NIOS 10th hall ticket 2020 online at nios.ac.in. A direct link to download the admit card is also provided on this page. To download NIOS Secondary hall ticket 2020, candidates need to select the admit card type and enter enrollment number. It consist of personal details of the students as well as exam details like address of the test centre, reporting timings, etc. It is mandatory for the students to carry a hard copy of NIOS hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check more details on NIOS 10th hall ticket 2020 from this page.
Latest: NIOS 10th practical and theory exam 2020 postponed. New dates will be out soon. Click here for more details on this.
NIOS 10th Hall Ticket April 2020
NIOS class 10th exams are going to begin from the 4th week of March. Thus, students are advised to download their hall ticket before the commencement of the exams. Previously, NIOS has issued the 10th hall ticket on March 20. While this year there is an availability of the hall ticket a bit earlier. To know the important dates regarding NIOS 10th Hall Ticket April 2020 check the table below.
|NIOS 10th Hall Ticket April 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket for practical exam||06 Mar 2020|
|Release of NIOS 10th hall ticket for Theory exam||13 Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||24 Mar – 24 Apr 2020 (All India)|
24 Mar- 23 Apr 2020 (Overseas)
Download here: Click here to download NIOS 10th hall ticket April 2020.
How to Download NIOS Secondary Hall Ticket 2020?
NIOS releases the theory and practical date sheet on its official website. Given below are some of the easy and simple steps to download the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to visit the official website.
Step.2- As you do so, a login window opens on your screen.
Step.3- Here you need to enter your ‘Enrollment Number’ and select your hall ticket type from the drop down list.
Step.4- After the successful submission of the details click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step.5- Now, your desired hall ticket appear on the screen. Check the details present on your hall ticket and download it for further correspondence.
Important of Secondary Hall Ticket 2020
As discused earlier, the hall ticket is a very important document on the day of examination. No student can enter the exam hall without the access to hall ticket. NIOS appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam hall. The invigilator makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without having the admit card. Apart from this, hall ticket is required at the time of the document verification as it consist of some important piece of information. The list of details present on the hall ticket is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important document required at the exam centre
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification. Also corporate with the test centre staff.
- No student is allowed to bring any family member or friends inside the exam hall. They can either wait outside or go back home.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery item is prohibited inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Strict actions will be taken against the students carrying any kind of electronic gadget. Also such students will not be allowed to give further examination.
- No student can go outside the exam hall during the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Please note that the students have to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to go outside the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.