NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020 is available at the school login. School heads/ principals can download the NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020 by submitting the user id and password provided by the board. Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) has released the notification regarding the admit card on its official website- nbsenagaland.com. So, all the students appearing for the February exams 2020 have to visit their respective schools to attain the NBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020. Go through the entire content to know more.
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020
Nagaland board is going to conduct class 12 examination in the third week of February. But before that, the board has released the admit card for the registered students, Last year, the board conducted class 12 examinations from February 12 to March 04. While this year, the exams are going to take place one day late. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||28 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||13 Feb- 04 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain Class 12 Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed some easy steps to attain the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Nagaland board has released the admit card on school login. So, school heads have to download the admit card by submitting their school id and password.
Step.2- The students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- Now, you need to collect your admit card and check the details present on it.
Step.4- If there is any error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- Take the admit card along with you to your place. Do not forget to carry your admit card on the exam days.
What Does HSSLC Admit Card Consists of
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It consists of personal, educational and test centre related information. Here, in this session, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on the admit card.
- Conducting Body Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Student’s Signature
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
While appearing in the exam, the students should keep in mind some important instructions to avoid confusion. The instructions are as follows:
- Before leaving your place, make sure whether you are carrying all the important documents or not to the exam centre.
- No family member or friend of the appearing student can enter the exam centre.
- The students need to maintain discipline during the frisking and verification of documents.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept inside the exam hall. Also, the authorities will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- Books, notepads, pagers etc are prohibited inside the exam centre.
- Strict actions will be taken against the students who will be found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give the further examinations.
- It is important for the students to submit their respective answer booklets to the invigilator present at that moment.
- No student can leave the exam centre before the end time of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions related to the admit card. The students can have a look at it.
Ans.1- Nagaland board has issued the class 12th admit card on January 28, 2020.
Ans.2- Nagaland board releases the admit card at the school login. So, the students need to visit their respective schools to get their admit card.
Ans.3- Yes, it is compulsory for the students to paste their photograph and signature on the admit card. Admit card is the identity card of the student which is used for verification at the entrance of the exam centre.
Ans.4- The admit card consists of some important details such as test centre details, exam timings, list of subjects, reporting time etc.
Ans.5- There is no such harsh and fast rule. You can make your own choice. But it is preferred to take coloured printouts as they are easy to read and the photo is clearly visible.
Official Website: nbsenagaland.com
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.