Students who are waiting anxiously for the NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018 can rejoice as the board has been released the results. NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018 has been announced on the official website i.e. nbsenagaland.com. So for students convenience, we have provided below the link given below. It is available on the pdf format. In order to get more information about the same read the full page. Also, scroll down the page to know the important dates.
NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018
Before going into depth, you are advised to take a look at the important dates for NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018. Have a look at the table below to know the dates.
|NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Beginning of Examinations||11 Jun 2018|
|Ending of the Examinations||16 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||11 July 2018|
Result: Click Here to Check NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018.
Official Website: nbsenagaland.com
How to Check NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018?
Students are eager to know their result. They want to know whether they passed in scoring well or not. In order to check their NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018 they need to know the procedure. So for their help, we have provided below the steps. Follow them while checking the results.
Through Official website
- The first step involves visiting the official website i.e. nbsenagaland.com.
- Then click on the Results link present on the homepage of the website in the left section. You can also click on the ” HSLC Compartmental Result 2018″ link appearing in the center of the page.
- When you click on the results link. A new page will appear and now click on the HSLC Compartmental Result 2018.
- As you click on the option your result will appear on the screen.
- It will be in pdf format. Check it carefully and note down your marks.
- At last take out the printout for future use.
Through Other Websites
The result is also published by other third party websites. Many times the official website does not respond due to heavy traffic and also face some technical glitches. So, in that case, students can check their result via other websites. The third party websites which publish the results are indiaresults.com, examresults.net, knowyourresults.com, examtc.com etc. For viewing the results we have given the steps below, read them for your ease.
- Firstly visit these websites to check your NBSE HSLC Compartmental Result 2018.
- After that click on the link of the result which will be displayed on the homepage of the concerned websites.
- Then a new login window will appear on the screen. Enter your details like name or roll number.
- Submit the entered details.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Take out its printout for further reference. It may be used as provisional to get admission in higher studies.
NBSE HSLC Result 2018: Statistics
The board conducted the examination from March 9 to March 21, 2018. A total of 22,147 students registered for the examination. Out of which 21,715 students appeared in which 11,278 were girls and 10,869 boys respectively. The overall pass percentage recorded was 66.01 (14,335 students passed). Around 5798 students were from Government schools, 16349 from Private schools respectively.
Vivotsonuo Sorhie topped the examination by securing 98.33 %. Sherry Jindal and Raj Paul followed him by attaining 97.83% which is second highest in the state. Leishembi ng Lyting secured the third position in the state by achieving 97.50%.
Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) came into existence on November 15, 1973. It is responsible for promotion and development of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The board tries to impart quality education in the state. It performs various functions like prescribing syllabus and courses, conducting the examinations, organizing seminars and workshops for teachers etc. The board also announces the result for the class 10th and 12th.
We wish good luck to all those who will check their results. We hope you all are able to improve your score this time.
Best wishes for your future from Aglasem Team! For clearing any query, feel free to ask in the comment section below.