Here we are with NBSE HSLC compartmental exam routine 2018. All those students who have applied for the compartmental exams can check the dates of the examinations. Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima has released the exam routine of class 10th in the pdf format. To check all the dates of the desired examination students need to follow the link given after the table below. Although the board has officially released the result on its website- www.nbsenagaland.com. Now, in the next section, we are going to discuss the important dates of the examination, a procedure to download it and many more. So, now scroll your pointer now and follow the content given below.
NBSE HSLC Compartmental Exam Routine 2018
The NBSE HSLC compartmental exam routine 2018 consists of the list of the subjects and the dates. The 10th class examinations stared from the second week of June 2018. After the examination, the board will release the result in the month of August. Now, check it out the schedule of the examination from below and prepare well for your exams.
|Date and Day||Name of Subject|
|11 Jun 2018
|12 Jun 2018
|13 Jun 2018
|14 Jun 2018
|15 Jun 2018
|16 Jun 2018
Time Table: To download the NBSE HSLC compartmental exam routine 2018 in the Pdf form Click Here
How To Download NBSE HSLC Compartmental Exam Routine 2018
To check and download your NBSE HSLC compartmental exam routine in the pdf format follow the steps which are given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the link of the desired exam routine mentioned above.
- Now, as you click your NBSE HSLC compartmental Exam routine will appear on the screen.
- The routine is available in the pdf format.
- NBSE HSLC compartmental exam routine consists of dates of examination, subject name and a
- Now, check the routine successfully and download it.
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- Carry all the important documents along with you such as your admit card and other identities if mentioned to carry to the examination centre.
- Now, at the same time make ensure that the details mentioned are correctly mentioned in all aspects.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- In the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing of the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.
How To Prepare for Examination
In order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.