NBSE Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th has been released. So, all the students appearing for the February exams can now visit their respective schools to collect NBSE Admit Card 2020. Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) has released the admit card notification on its official website- nbsenagaland.com. The school heads are provided with the user id and password to download the Nagaland Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 for all the desired students. Scroll down the page to know more.
NBSE Admit Card 2020
Nagaland board is going to conduct class 10th and 12th exams in the second week of February. To appear in such examination, the students should have their identity card along with them. The board release the admit card by the end of January. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card.
|NBSE Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||28 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||14 Feb- 26 Feb 2020|
|Avaialbility of Admit Card||28 Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates||13 Feb – 04 Mar 2020|
Steps For Attaining Nagaland 10th, 12th Admit Card
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Nagaland board has released the admit card at a school login. So, the school heads can visit the official website and log in using the required details.
Step.2- Once all the admit card for the desired students have been downloaded, the school heads need to sign and stamp them properly.
Step.3- After this, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.4- After attaining the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with you. The students need to make sure that you carry the admit card on each day of the exam.
NBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020
NBSE HSLC Admit Card is the identity card issued to all the desired students of class 10th. Every year lakhs of students appear in class 10th examinations held in the month of February. In order to appear in such examination, the students need to have access to the admit card. Without it, no student can enter the exam centre. Nagaland board release the admit card for class 10th students in the last week of January. To attain the admit card, the students need to visit their schools. Also, make sure that your admit card is having the signature and stamp of your school heads.
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card 2020
NBSE HSSLC Admit Card is the admit card for class 12th students. Class 12th examinations take place in the month of February every year. To appear in these exams, every individual is required to carry the admit card. Admit card is an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. It consists of all the personal, educational and test centre related information. Along with this, it also has a photograph and signature of the appearing student. Nagaland board has released the admit card in the last week of January.
General Instructions For Examination: Know Here
After attaining the admit card, read all the instructions written at the back of the admit card. Given below are some of the general instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Make sure you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Maintain silence and stay in queue during document verification and frisking.
- All the students are allotted with one seat in the exam hall. The students need to make sure that they sit on the allotted seat only.
- In between the exam, the students can not go anywhere. Either you can go before the exam. Or you can go after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further exams. Authorities will take strict actions against such students.
- In the exam hall, the students can not bring any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc.
- Unwanted stationery items are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- At the end of the exam, the students need to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: nbsenagaland.com
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!