Navodaya Exam Pattern 2022 – Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti (NVS) is conducting JNVST 2022 class 6, 9 entrance exam on April 30, 2022. Students who going to appear for the entrance exam can check the exam pattern for the same. With the help of Navodaya exam pattern clas 6, 9 students will get an idea of the difficulty level of the exam, a number of questions asked, topics to prepare, etc. JNV Selection Test 2022 will be held in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. Check more details on JNVST Exam Pattern 2022 for classes 6, 9 from the page below.
Navodaya Exam Pattern 2022
Students who are appearing for the JNVST 2022 exams should know the examination pattern to get familiar with the question paper. JNVST exam is going to be conducted in offline mode (OMR-based). The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours. Refer to the table given below to get an overview of the JNVST 2022 Exam Pattern.
|Name of the examination||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti|
|Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti||NVS Entrance Exam|
|Class||VI and IX|
|Examination Date||VI – 3Oth April 2022|
IX-9th April 2022
|Mode Of Examination||Offline (OMR based)|
JNVST Exam Pattern 2022 Class 6
Section-wise JNVST Class 6th Examination Pattern is mentioned here –
|Subjects Name||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 minutes|
|Total||80||100||120 minutes / 2 Hours|
Note – Additional 30 minutes will be given to the differentially abled students.
- Student will get 1.25 marks for every correct option .
- There will be no negative marking
JNVST Exam Pattern 2022 Class 9
Students who going to appear for JNVST Class 9 entrance test can check the exam pattern for the same below.
Time Duration – The entrance test is for 2 ½ hours (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
Type of questions – The entrance test is based on objective-type questions.
Language of the questions – The medium of language will be English /Hindi
Exam Centre: Centre for examination will be in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya allotted by NVS. If there is any change, the same will be indicated in the admit card.
Section-wise JNVST Class 9th Examination Pattern is mentioned here :
Tips For JNVST 2022 Entrance Test Preparation
Here are some preparation tips mentioned below that will help students to secure good rank:
- While preparing for the JNVST entrance exam , students should go through the entire curriculum . The syllabus will consist of important topics from which question will be appear in the exam.
- After going through the syllabus , prepare a Study routine. Make sure students make their study timetable in a structured way so that all the topics from the curriculum have been included to practice well .
- Practiced sample papers and past year questions paper Students should practice various sample papers to maintain their regular revision. This will help students to analyze their confidence level in attempting questions.
- Proper rest is also mandatory. Students are advised to take short breaks during the preparation period . Doing mediation , go for a walk and eating a balanced diet helps students to grasp the knowledge easily.
- Students can also watch YouTube videos related to solve figure based questions to get shortcuts to solve mental ability test.
FAQs Related to JNVST 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination paper will consist of total of 80 questions
As per the examination pattern issued by NVS, there will be no negative marking.
The medium of language will be English, Hindi, and regional language.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.