MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School Board (MPSOS), has released the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table on mpsos.nic.in. The date sheet is published in PDF format, candidates can download the Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 directly from this page as well. Starting with the NSQF examination, the first exam will be held from August 16, 2021, to August 26, 2021. The timetable comprises important details like the name of the subject, reporting time, instructions for the examinee, date and day, timings. For Ruk Jana Nahi practical examination dates, candidates have to contact the centre head of their allotted test centre. Scroll below to check out the steps to download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table, details in it, instructions, who can appear for ruk jana nahi exam and much more.
MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021
- Download Ruk jana Nahi 10th admit card 2021 from – 10 Aug 2021
|Name of Subject||Date|
|NSQF||16 Aug 2021|
|Social Science||17 Aug 2021|
|First Language Urdu|
Third Language Urdu
|18 Aug 2021|
|First Language Sanskrit |
Second and Third Language Sanskrit
|20 Aug 2021|
|Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Sindhi|
Painting ( For Deaf and Dumb Students)
Music (Only for Blind Students)
|21 Aug 2021|
|Science||23 Aug 2021|
|Maths||24 Aug 2021|
|First Language English||25 Aug 2021|
|First Language Hindi|
Second and Third Language
|26 Aug 2021|
How to Download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021?
Since, the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 is released in online mode, the candidates can follow these steps to download the same in PDF format.
1st step: Firstly, you need to click on the above given link.
2nd step: On doing so, the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table appears on the screen in PDF format.
3rd step: At last, you can download the time table in hardcopy format and save it for future references.
Important Instructions Mentioned in MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021
The MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table consists of the following important instructions, the candidates have to abide by the same positively.
- In case, an holiday is announced on the day of examination, then also the exam of MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th examination.
- Candidates who have failed in the practical examination, must contact the center superintendent for the dates and time for the practical examination.
- They have to reach the test center at 7:30 am sharp, no candidate is allowed entry inside after 7:45 am.
- Candidates are given their question paper 5 minutes and answer sheets atleast 10 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- In case, the student has any query, then they can contact the board through [email protected]
How to prepare for MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Exam?
Students need 33% or more to qualify in the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th examination, hence they should prepare for the same with full diligence. The following are the tips and tricks.
- In English subject, candidates can practice grammar section from the BBC compacta or the Wren and Martyn Books.
- For Mathematics, students should solve all the examples given in the NCERT / RS Aggarwal and RD Sharma Books.
- Together with Science book is a very good option for solving numerical related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For language subjects like Urdu,, Hindi, you ca read daily news paper to increase vocabulary.
- In SST Subject, candidates should practice intext questions and topography.
FAQ’s for MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021
Ans 1. No, the students can download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 in online mode.
Ans 2. The students who have failed in regular examination can appear in MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th exam to improvise percentage.
Ans 3. The candidates can download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 directly.
Ans 4 . The MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table 2021 is released in PDF format.
Ans 5. The students should reach the test center atleast 60 minutes before.
Ans 6. The duration of exam is 3 hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.