MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2020 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released MPSOS 12th admit card for December exam. It can be downloaded online at the official website – mpsos.nic.in. To download MP Open school class 12 admit card, students will need to enter their roll number. It is released by online mode only. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the students via post or email. It is important that the students must carry the print out of MPSOS 12th admit card 2020, without which it will be difficult for the students to sit for the exam. Check more details on MPSOS 12th admit card Nov-Dec 2020 from this page.
Latest: MPSOS 12th admit card 2020 released. Download it from the direct link below.
MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2020
The admit card is an important verification document which consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details. Students can check the schedule for release of MPSOS 12th Admit card 2020 from the table below.
|MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019||29 Nov 2020|
|Dates of Examination||14-29 Dec 2020|
Download Here: Click Here to download MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2020.
How to Download MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2020?
To download the admit card for MPSOS 12th exam, students may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students will need to enter their roll number in the specified field.
Step 3: After this, click on the ‘search’ button to submit the login detail.
Step 4: On submitting the login detail, your admit car is displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, candidates can download and take a print out of the admit card on the screen.
Details Given in MPSOS 12th Admit Card 2020
In the admit card for MP Open school class 12th exam, you will see the following information –
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the Student
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subject
- Subject Codes
- Exam Timings
- Signature of the Students
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
What to Do if There is Error in MPSOS 12th Class Admit Card 2020?
After downloading the admit card, students must ensure that the details as mentioned are correct. However, in case if there is error in the detail(s) as printed on it, you may contact the concerned authorities to get the mistakes rectified. It is important that the details on the admit card should be correct as the same is verified by the exam invigilator.
What to Carry for MPSOS 12th Dec Exam 2020?
Students are allowed to carry only the following list of items / documents for MPSOS 12th exam –
- A hard copy of the admit card.
- A clear clipboard on which nothing should be written.
- Your own stationary items as you are not allowed to share anything inside the exam hall.
- Do not forget to carry face mask, hand sanitiser on the day of the exam.
- Carry your own water bottle.
Important Instructions for MP Open School Class 12th Exam
Here we have listed down some important points for the students who are going to appear for MPSOS 12th exam 2020:
- Students are advised to report at the exam center at least 20-30 minutes before the reporting timing.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic device like mobile phone, digital watch, etc inside the exam center.
- You must hand over your answer sheet to the exam invigilator once it is over. However, you can take question paper with yourself.
- Do not write anything on the answer sheet with red pen as it is used by the teachers only. Hence, you should write your answers with black / blue pen.
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.