MPSOS 12th admit card Nov- Dec 2019 is now available. So, all the students appearing in the exam can now download the admit card from the direct link provided on this page. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the class 12th admit card on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. To download the MPSOS 12th admit card Nov- Dec 2019, the students need to select the exam type and class and then fill the roll number. Scroll down the page to know more about MP open school admit card 2019.
MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019
Madhya Pradesh board has released the admit card for failed ruk jana nahi candidate, open fresh students as well as for open supplementary students. Last year, the board released the class 12 admit card on November 19. However, this year the board has released the admit card four days earlier than before. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card 2019||15 Nov 2019|
|Dates of Examination||06 Dec- 18 Dec 2019|
Admit card: To check and download MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019 Click Here
How To Obtain MPSOS 12th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019
In order to appear in the exam, the students should have their admit card for the document verification. But before that, you need to download it. To download it, you can either click on the link given above or visit the official website, Here, we have explained the steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, a new page of login appears in front of you.
Step.3- Now, you need to select your exam type and class. After this, fill your roll number.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the Generate Admit Card button.
Step.5- Your admit card appears on the page. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Importance of MP Open School Admit Card 2019
As discussed earlier, the admit card is a very important document. It acts as an identity proof of the students on the day of examination. The invigilator present at the entrance of the test centre checks the admit card of every student one by one. Also, make sure that no student can enter the test centre without having the admit card. The admit card is important as it consists of the following list of details in it.
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the Student
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subject
- Subject Codes
- Exam Timings
- Signature of the Students
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Exams
The students who will be appearing in the exams need to make sure that they read the important instructions written at the back on the admit card. Besides that, we have mentioned some of the important instructions below which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams.
- The very first thing to be kept in mind is to check whether you are carrying all the important document on the day of examination or not.
- No family member or friend of the student is allowed inside the exam centre. They can either wait outside the exam centre or go back to their respective places.
- Students need to corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- No student is allowed to talk in between the exams. If you want to, you need to take permission from the invigilator present at that time.
- No electronic gadget or mobile phone is allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authority will not be responsible for the misplace of the items.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall without the prior notice to the invigilator.
- The respective answer scripts of the student have to be handed over to the invigilator.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!