MPSOS 12th Admit card June 2020 will be issued by the last week of May expectedly. So, all the students of class 12th appearing for June exams can go through the page to know more abiut their admit card. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) releases the class 12th admit card on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. A direct link to download MPSOS 12th Admit Card June 2020 will be provided on this page once it is officially released. To download MP Open 12th Admit Card 2020, the students need to select the exam type and class and submit their roll number.
MPSOS 12th Admit Card June 2020
Madhya Pradesh open board conducts class 12th exams twice a year. One in June and the other in December. Admit card for both the sessions releases separately before the commencement of exams. Last year, the admit card for June session was out on May 30. Keeping in mind the previous year schedule, we are expecting the same schedule for this year too. To know the important dates regarding class 12tha dmit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|MPSOS 12th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Dates||Jun 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MPSOS 12th Admit Card June 2020 Click Here
How To Download MP Open 12th Admit Card 2020
Madhya Pradesh open board releases the admit card on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the easy and simple steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- As you do so, a homepage of the official website appears on the screen. Here, you need to navigate and search for the link of the admit card.
Step.3- Once you will click on the link, a login window appears on the screen. Here, the students need to select their exam type and class and fill their roll number.
Step.4- Your admit card appears on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
MP Open 12th Admit Card 2020: Details
Admit card consist of personal, educational and test centre related information which a student should be aware of. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the Student
- Other Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instruction which a student should know before appearing in the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- Check whether you are carrying all the important document required at the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Students are not allowed to bring any family member or friend inside the exam hall. They can either stay outside the centre or go back home.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- During the exam, the students are not allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery items or electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give further examination.
- Invigilator will not grant permission to any student to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure to submit your respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!