MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2019 will be available soon. Madhya Pradesh State Open School Board (MPSOS) will be issuing the MP Open School Admit Card 2019 on the official website-mpsos.nic.in. In order to download the admit card, the students need to log in using their class and roll number. Also you will be provided with the direct link to download the admit card on this page. As per the previous year, it is expected to be released in the month of November 2019. To know more about MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019, the students can go through the page.
Latest: MPSOS will release the 10th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019 in the month of November. For more latest updates, stay connected to us.
MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019
Admit card is very important for candidates. It acts as an identity proof for the students as it carries all the important details about them. Last year, MPSOS released class 10 admit card on 19 November 2018. It is expected that the board will follow the same criteria this year as well. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card 2019.
|MPSOS 10th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Nov 2019|
|Examination Dates||Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov- Dec 2019 Click Here
How to Download the MPSOS 10th Admit Card Nov-Dec 2019
Students can download their MP Open School Admit Card 2019 by easy steps given below:
Step.1 – Firstly, visit the official website by clicking on the link provided on the page.
Step.2– After that, a new page of login will appear in front of you.
Step.3 – On this page, you need to fill the login details required to download the admit card.
Step.4 – After filling the details, click on the “Generate Admit Card”.
Step.5– Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
List Of Details Present on Class 10 Admit Card 2019
Your MP Open School Admit card 2019 consists some important information. This information makes it a proof of your identity. Here we’re breaking down this details below:
- Name of a Student
- Test Center Details
- Roll No/Registration No
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Class Name
- Board Name
- Dates of Examination
- Subject Name
- Examination Timing
- Reporting Timing
- Photograph of Student
- Important Instruction
Marking Scheme of Class 10th Examination
Students need to be aware of the marking scheme of class 10th examination. This will give you an idea of how to prepare for the examination. Here we provide you with the marking scheme:
|Subject Code||Subject name||Question Paper No||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|213||Social Science||(1)||100||3 hours|
|215||Business Studies||(1)||100||3 hours|
|216||Home Science||Theory(1)+Practical(1)||100(75+25)||3 hours|
Some Important Instruction for Examination
Candidates need to remember the exam instruction for an easy examination. You can check some of the exam instruction below:
- Students need to carry all the important documents. What you can do is keep them pack the night before the examination.
- At the exam centre invigilator will check all the details correctly. So corporate with them and sit only on your allocated seat.
- The students need to corporte with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Keep your mobile and bags safely in your house. There is no facility of keeping your belongings in the exam centre.
- Reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid any delay.
- Students found using unfair practices will not be allowed to give the further exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against the student through the concerned authority.
- No candidate is allowed to talk to the fellow candidate without the permission of the invigilator.
- The answer sheet of the students has to be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the exam centre.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!