MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2020 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released MP Open 10th admit card 2020 online at mpsos.nic.in. To download it, students will need to log in using roll number as obtained after a successful registration. It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like exam date, timings, address of the test centre, etc. On the day of the exam, you must carry the hard copy of MP Open school 10th admit card, as without it, students will not be allowed entry inside the test centre. Check more details on MPSOS 10th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: MPSOS 10th admit card 2020 has been released. Download it from the direct link below.
MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2020
MP open board issues the admit card for the eligible students who have successfully registered for exams. It is released by online mode only. Students can check the schedule for MPSOS 10th admit card 2020 from the table below.
|MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Aug 2020|
|Exam Date||17 Aug-02 Sep 2020|
Download here: Click here to download MPSOS class 10th Admit Card June 2020.
How to Download MP Open 10th Admit Card 2020?
To download the admit card for MP Open School class 10th exam 2020, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students will need to log in using roll number in the specified field.
Step 3: Click on the ‘search’ button to submit the login detail, after which your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Lastly, download and take a print out of the admit card to carry it on the day of the exam.
Details Given in MPSOS Class 10th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the details mentioned on the admit card. So, go through the following points and know the desired details.
- Board Name
- Exam Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- List of Important instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams
Here we are with a certain instructions to be followed while appearing for the exams. So, go through the following points and know what to follow while appearing for the exams.
- Students appearing for the exam need to carry the important documents such as the admit card and the identity card.
- The details mentioned on the admit card must be correct in all aspects.
- If there is any mistake in the details mentioned on your admit card then do correct them immediately by contacting the concerned authority.
- Your admit card consists of your roll number and the exam centre details.
- So, it is advised to the students to reach their respective exam centre on time. Try to reach 5 minutes early than the scheduled time.
- Electronic items such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices and nany kind of paper, book, bags, wallets etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Do carry the required stationery items such as pen, pencil, ruler, eraser, colors etc and medicines, water bottle as required
- Do not get involved in any violence or unfollow any rule. As you would not allow to appear for the exam further.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.