MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 has been released. So, if you are looking for the same then check and download the admit card through the link given below. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) Board releases the admit card officially on its website- mpsos.nic.in. While students will able to download the admit card directly through the link available on this page. To access the admit card students need to enter their roll number in the space provided. Now, here through this article, we have discussed the steps to download the admit card, details on the admit card, instructions and many more. So, let’s check it out.
MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 | MP Open 10th Admit Card 2019
MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 will be available at the login. MP open board will issue the admit card to those who successfully registered themselves under the board. Last year MP board has issued the admit card on May 29. So, we are expecting a bit the same this year. To appear for the examinations it is must to carry the admit card. Without it, students will not able to enter the examination hall. Now, here have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||30 May 2019|
|Examination Dates||07- 19 June 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 Click Here
Steps To Download MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019
MP open board will release the admit card online. So, to access it students need to follow the steps provided here. Have a look at the points discussed below.
1st Step- In a very first step click on the link of the admit card available here. Remember the link will get active as per official declaration.
2nd Step- Once you click on the link a login window will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here you have to select your exam type, class and the roll number in the space provided and after this click on the Generate admit card button.
4th Step- Once you do so your MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 will appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully and download it.
6th Step- After downloading it do not forget to take the print copy of it at your respective exam centre.
What Your MPSOS 10th Admit Card June 2019 Consists of?
MPSOS 10th Admit Card June consists of the following details. So, have a look at the points described below.
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Respective class
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name
- Subject Name
- Examination Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Important Instructions
Know Here Some Important Instructions
Before appearing for the examinations board releases some of the important instructions. So, go through them carefully as given below.
- Firstly, by hook and crook do not forget to carry your admit card on the day of examination.
- Your admit card consists of the exam centre details and the examination timings as well.
- So, reach your respective exam centre on time. Do not get late. However, it is advised to the students to reach the centre on time.
- Carry all the stationery items such as pen, pencil, eraser, etc, medicines, water bottle along with you on the day of examination.
- Do not carry any electronic item such as mobile phones, calculator, etc along with you on the day of examination. Even do not carry any kind of paper, book along with you.
- If any student is found with the restricted items then he or she will not be allowed to appear for the exams further.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!