MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019 has been revised. Every candidate appearing for MP Madarsa class 12 examination can download the revised time table through the link provided here. Moreover, Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) board has released the time table on the official website mpsos.nic.in. As per the revised schedule, MP Board will start class 12 Madarsa examinations from June 06, 2019. MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019 is available in PDF form. Through this page, candidates will get more information about revised dates, download procedure, preparation tips, and many more important things.
MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2019
MPSOS conducts the class 12 Madarsa examinations twice a year i.e June and December. In this section, we are going to discuss the revised time table for the month of June 2019. The examination timimgs are from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Now, lets give a look at the important dates related to MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019 in below mentioned table:
|Day and Date||Subject Name and Code|
|07 June 2019|
|08 June 2019|
|Chemistry (511), Geography (517)|
|10 June 2019|
|Biology (512), Political Science (519)|
|11 June 2019|
|History (518), Commercial (515)|
|12 June 2019|
|13 June 2019|
|Physics (513), Accounting (516)|
|14 June 2019|
|15 June 2019|
|Home Science (520)|
|17 June 2019|
|Hindi (503), Arbi (504)|
|18 June 2019|
|Hadees Ulum-e Hadees (507)|
|19 June 2019|
|20 June 2019|
|Fika Islamic (???? ??????? ) (508)|
|21 June 2019|
|22 June 2019|
|Tajurma Tafseer Quran (506)|
Time Table: To check and download the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table, Click Here.
How To Download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2019
Since the MPSOS has revised the time table for class 12, so the candidates have to download it again. Here in this section, we provide candidates with the simple steps to download the time table without any trouble. The steps are as follows:
Step.1- Firstly, the candidates have to click on the link provided to them above.
Step.2- As the candidate will click on the link, they will see the home page of the official website.
Step.3- After that, the candidates will click on” Time Table Madarsa Board Exam 2019″ link.
Step.4- Once the candidate has clicked on the link, the revised time table will appear on the screen.
Step.5- After that, the candidates can download the time table and take a printout of it for future purpose.
Details On MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2019
Time Table consist of some important details related to the examination. Therefore, the candidates should take a printout of that and keep it safely. The list of details mentioned on MP Madarsa 12th Time Table is as follows:
- Board Name
- Specific Class
- Exam Name
- Date of the Exam
- Day of the Exam
- Timings of the Examination
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions related to Time Table
At the bottom of the time table, there are some important instructions written which is helpful for the candidate. The instructions are as follows:
- The students appearing for the class 12 are advised to give exams only in the center allotted to them. If they will go to the other exam centre, their paper will get canceled.
- There will be no change in the time table. If such a thing happens, the MPSOS will update the news on its official website.
- If any candidate has any query related to the examination or any other thing, they can drop a mail to board on their email id- [email protected]
- Candidates can download the admit card and other related things from the website itself.
- Candidates will not be allowed to give the examination without admit card and ID card.
- There will be no change in the application form. If there is any mistake, then it will not be entertained later on.
Preparation Tips for Examination
Here are some of the preparation tips that a candidate should keep in mind while preparing for the examination.
- Note down the Revised time table again and stick it to your study table.
- Make a study schedule that fits your way of study and does not leave anything for the last moment.
- While starting, note down the details you already know about the topics and try to focus on the topics you do not know.
- One of the most efficient ways of preparing for the exams is to practice more and more of previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Keep taking regular breaks while studying. Regular breaks help the brain in regaining its freshness.
- Keep your body hydrated and eat healthy food. It will help in increasing your concentration and memory.
- Keep last day for revision. Do not learn anything new on the last day as you will not be able to remember it and may forget what you have already studied.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.