Madhya Pradesh State Open School has disclosed the Timetable for the students who had applied for Class 12th exams. The date sheet is available online on the official website www.mpsos.nic.in. To download the timetable you will have to just reach the website and will have to just click on the link to MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018. The exams will begin from June 09, 2018. After around 15 days, the exams will end. The students will appear in the last exam on June 24, 2018. The very exam which the students will have to write is Tajurma Tafseer Quraan (506) and the last one is Arbi (504). The students are advised to read the date sheet very carefully. To know more about MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018, you can scroll down the page.
MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018
Before going for the exams, the students must download the admit card for MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018. It is mandatory for them to carry the admit card at the time of appearing in the exams. They can do so from the official website of MPSOS. We will inform you while the details will be available regarding the admit card. But now you can check the important dates of Madarsa exams from the table given below:
|MP Madarsa 12th Time Table||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Exams||09 Jun 2018|
|Exams will End on||24 Jun 2018|
Time Table: Click Here to download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018.
Check the detailed timetable of Madarsa exams from below:
How to Download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table June 2018?
The students who are going to give the exams must know the process to download the timetable. You can get the steps from the points given below:
Step-1: Log on to the official website first.
Step-2: Click on the link to download the timetable of Madarsa board of class 12.
Step-3: The timetable will appear to you. It will be available in the pdf format.
Step-4: Check the date sheet and take the printout of it for the future reference.
Check the Important Instructions related to the timetable of Madarsa
You can check the necessary points from below:
- The students can only appear in the exam centres which is appointed to them. To know the date and time, the students are advised to frequently communicate to the chief of the respective centre.
- The exam date and time might be changed in between. All the informations regarding the change in the schedule will be mentioned on the official website and also on the app of MPSOS.
- You can ask any query related to the examination programme by sending an email on [email protected]
- If you are having any issues regarding the admit card then you can send the email to the Email ID specified above.
- The students will be allowed to attend the exams which will be there on the admit card in the specified exam centre.
- To get the Admit Card, the students will have to download it from the official website of MPSOS.
- If you have made any mistake while filing the application form such as Your Name, Parents Name, DOB or Photograph then no request will be entertained rergarding this.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.