MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2019 has been revised. So, students check and download your new time table through the link given below. As per revised MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2019 the exams are going to begin from December 06, 2019. The first exam is of English. Madhya Pardesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the revised time table on the official website which is mpsos.nic.in. Now, to know about the steps to download the time table, important dates, instruction and more check the content below.
MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2019
After the completion of June session, the board is all set to conduct its December session. On September 25, Madhya Pradesh board has released the class 12th time table in the pdf format. The exams for class 12th are going to start from the first week of December. However, the exam timings is from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. To know the time table in detail, look at the table below.
|Date and Day||Name of the Subject|
|06 Dec 2019|
|07 Dec 2019|
|09 Dec 2019|
|Life Science (512)|
Political Science (519)
|10 Dec 2019|
|11 Dec 2019|
|12 Dec 2019|
|13 Dec 2019|
|14 Dec 2019|
|Home Science (520)|
|16 Dec 2019|
|17 Dec 2019|
|Hadees Ulme Hadees (507)|
|18 Dec 2019|
|19 Dec 2019|
|Fika Islami (508)|
|20 Dec 2019|
|Tarikhe Islam (509)|
|21 Dec 2019|
|Tajurma Tafseer Quran (506)|
Time Table: To check and download your MP Madarsa 12th Time Table Dec 2019 Click Here
How To Download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019
Students can follow the easy steps given below to download the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019:
1st Step- First, go to the link given above to download the time table.
2nd Step- Or go to the official website which is mpsos.nic.in.
3rd Step- After the last step, you will reach the home page of the website.
4th Step- You will find a link of “MP Madarsa 12th Time Table 2019” click on that.
5th Step- Once, you will click the link a pdf will open in front of your screen with a time table.
6th Step- Download it and print it out and start the preparation for the examination.
Details Available On Madarsa Time Table
The MP Madarsa Time Table 2019 consist some of the important information. for students we have sorted those details out, you can check them below:
- Board Name
- Name of the School
- School Code
- Class Name
- Date of Examination
- Day of Examination
- Time Slot of Examination
- Other Important Instruction
How To Prepare MP Madarsa Time Table December 2019
After the release of the time table students need to start the prepration for the examination here we are providing you some tips that will help you in getting ready for examination. Check the below:
- Schedule- Students need a schedule that will help them in preparation for the examination. make it according to the subjects first in the examination and easy to prepare.
- Basic – Students need to clear the basic subject books first, most of the time the question comes from the books prescribed by the boards.
- Revise- If you only just prepare the subjects without revising then it will turn out to be a disaster for yourself. what you can do is to assign a day when you can revise the previous prepared subjects.
- Rest- Students need to understand that without any rest to their mind they will only just wasting their time with all this studying. Take rest in between this will not only relax your mind but will help you in preparing for the exams more efficiently.
- Healthy Diet- Students can follow an healthy diet by eating food good for their memory and remember, if you skip meals it will only create a problem for you.
Madarsa December Examination Application Form
Students who have registered successfully for the session of December 2019 needs to fill an application form for the registration of examination. Students who will fill the application will only be able to sit in the examination center. the resgistration for this has been started on the official website of the MPSOS. for filling the application form you have to follow these guidelines:
- Age limit- There is no maximum age limit just that applying students need to be 15 years old.
- Documents to Submit- 10th mark sheet in which the date of birth is available and adhaar card or Identity card.
- Education- Students should be passed from any recognized board in class 10th.
Official Website- mpsos.nic.in