Madhya Pradesh State Open School has released the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018. To download the time table, the students can visit the official website mpsos.nic.in. We have also provided the direct link to get the time table. The exams will be held from December 01 to December 19, 2018. In this way, the MPSOS will finish the exams within 19 days. The students will have to appear for the exams from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. If you have not downloaded the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018 then you should download it now. You are advised to do the preparations on the basis of the time table. To know more about MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018, you can scroll down this page.
MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018
It is very important for the students to know the exam dates and the respective subject names. So, here, we are covering the exam dates for the same. The very first exam will be held of Tarjuma Tafseer Quran and the last exam will be of Mathematics. To know the full time table, you can go through the table given below:
|Exam Date||Subject Code||Subject Name||Day for the Exam|
|01 Dec 2018||506||Tarjuma Tafseer Quran||Saturday|
|04 Dec 2018||507||Hadees Uloom E Hadees||Tuesday|
|05 Dec 2018||501||Urdu||Wednesday|
|06 Dec 2018||509||Tarikh E Islam||Thursday|
|07 Dec 2018||508||Fika Islami||Friday|
|08 Dec 2018||502||English||Saturday|
|10 Dec 2018||520||Home Science||Monday|
|12 Dec 2018||511||Chemistry||Wednesday|
|13 Dec 2018||512||Biology||Thursday|
|14 Dec 2018||518||History||Friday|
|15 Dec 2018||503||Hindi||Saturday|
|17 Dec 2018||514||Economics||Monday|
|18 Dec 2018||513||Physics||Tuesday|
|19 Dec 2018||510||Mathematics||Wednesday|
Download Time Table: Click Here to Download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018.
How to Download MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018?
Here, in this section, you will get to know about the process to download the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018. There are various ways to have the time table. But now, we are covering only two of them. The first way is to download the time table from the official website. The second way is to get it from the direct link that we have provided above. The first way will take a few more seconds to download the time table than the second way. So we recommend you to download the MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018 from our link. To know the process, you can check the steps given below:
Step-1: Visit the official website of MPSOS. The link is given above.
Step-2: After clicking the link, you will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you can get the link of “MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018”. The link is available in the right corner at the bottom.
Step-3: Once, you will hit the link, the time table will appear to you. It is present in the pdf format.
Step-4: Now, you can download it. After downloading, you are required to take the printout of it for the further reference.
Necessary Points Mentioned in MP Madarsa 12th Time Table December 2018
On the time table, you can see the various points which are necessary for the students. The board has provided the points for you to understand it and to follow it. You can check the points from here:
- Regarding the practical exams, the board has specified that the students who are going to appear for the Madarsa exams for the first time or was absent or fail in the previous exams will be able to give the practical exams at the specified exam centre. Candidates can contact the exam centre in charge to know the dates and the timings for the practical exams.
- The exam dates and timings may be changed by the board if it would necessary to do so. The board will send the notification on the MP Open Mobile App or the students will get the information at mpsos.nic.in.
- The students will be allowed to appear for the board exams only at the exam centre mentioned on the admit card. If the candidate will reach any invalid exam centre then he/she will not be allowed to give the exams.
- The candidates can send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any query related to the MP Madarsa exam.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card while going for the board exam. To know the exam centre, the students are advised to download the admit card from the official website.
- Those who are attempting the board exam from second to ninth time, their roll numbers will be the same.
- If you find any error on the admit card then you must notify the board through your mail. You can send the mail to email@example.com.
- If you will not correct the details available on the admit card (your name/ parents name, dob etc) then it would be your fault and it would not be possible to correct it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.