MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released MP Madarsa 12th admit card online at mpsos.nic.in. To download it, students need to log in using roll number as obtained after successful registration. No hard copy of admit card is sent to the candidates by post or email. It is mandatory for the students to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. Check more details on MP Madarsa 12th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: MP Madarsa 12th admit card is now available. Click on the link below to download it.
MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020
Madarsa exams for class 12th take place twice a year. One in June and the other in December. Madhya Pradesh open board issues the admit card for both the sessions individually. Admit card is a very crucial document on the day of examination. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without access to admit card. Students can check the schedule for the release of MP Madarsa 12th admit card 2020 from the table below. .
|MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Aug 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 Aug – 03 Sep 2020|
Download here: Click here to download MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020.
How to Download Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020?
Madarsa admit card is released by online mode only. To download it, you may follow the steps as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students need to select their class from the drop-down menu and then enter their roll number.
Step 3: After this, click on the ‘generate admit card’ button to submit the detail.
Step 4: Once you submit the detail, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, students can download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details Given in MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020
Admit card consists of personal, educational and test centre related details which a student should be aware of. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class of the Student
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject List
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of Student
- Some Important Instructions
General Instructions For MP Madarsa Exam 2020
Given below is the list of instructions that should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams. The students can have a look at it.
- Please make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre.
- Do not make noise and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, no student can go outside the exam hall. They can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Students are not allowed to interact with other students without taking the permission of the invigilator.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery item or electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, pagers etc are not allowed to inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- No eatables are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Please make sure that you submit your respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time before leaving the exam hall.
- The invigilator will not allow any student to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
FAQ’s on MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020
Here, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students related to the class 12th Madarsa admit card.
Ques. Can we use the same admit card for the second session?
Ques. How will the admit card be released?
Ques. What if we do not carry the admit card to the exam hall?
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.