MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020 will be available by the end of May. So, all the class 10th madarsa students can go through the entire content to know more about their exam. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) releases the Madarsa admit card on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. While the students will be provided with a direct link to download the admit card on this page once released officially. To download MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020, the students need to select their class and submit the roll number and the captcha code provided.
MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020
Madarsa exams for class 12th take place twice a year. One in June and the other in December. Madhya Pradesh open board issues the admit card for both the sessions individually. Admit card is a very crucial document on the day of examination. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the access to admit card. The students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding Madarsa class 12th admit card.
|MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Dates||June 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020 Click Here
How To Download Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2020
Madarsa admit card releases on the official website. Given below are some of the easy and simple steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, a homepage of the official website appears on the screen. On this page, you need to click on the loink of the madarsa admit card.
Step.3- As you will click on the link, a new page with the login window appears on the screen. Here, you need to select your class and fill your roll number and the captcha code.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check all the details and download the same for future purposes.
MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card June 2020: Details
Admit card consists of personal, educational and test centre related details which a student should be aware of. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class of the Student
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject List
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of Student
- Some Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination: Know Here
Given below is the list of instructions that should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams. The students can have a look at it.
- Please make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre.
- Do not make noise and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, no student can go outside the exam hall. They can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Students are not allowed to interact with other students without taking the permission of the invigilator.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery item or electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, pagers etc are not allowed to inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- No eatables are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Please make sure that you submit your respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time before leaving the exam hall.
- The invigilator will not allow any student to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students related to the class 12th Madarsa admit card.
Ans.1- Madarsa admit card for class 12th students will be available by the end of May expectedly.
Ans.2- No, Madhya Pradesh board releases the Madarsa admit card for June and December session separately.
Ans.3- Madhya Pradesh open board releases class 12th admit card on the official website. The students can follow the steps provided above.
Ans.4- The students will not be allowed to give the examination if they are not having the access to the admit card.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!