MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019 will release by the 4th week of November. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) will issue the admit card on the official website which is mpsos.nic.in. A link to download the admit card is also available on this page. Download from here as well as per official declaration. To download MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019 need to enter their roll number in the space provided. Now, to know about the steps to download the admit card, instructions, and important dates and more check the content below.
Latest: Soon after the exam dates MP Madarasa 12th Admit Card Dec 2019 get available online. Keep in touch with us for more updates.
MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019
Last year MPSOS has released the admit card on November 24 and the examination started right after that from the first week of December. MP Madrasa 12th Admit Card December 2019 releases at the login. Thus, do not forget to take the print out of it and carry its hard copy on the day of examination. Now, before knowing the steps to download the admit card first check out the important dates from the table below.
|MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019||Important Dates|
|Availbilty of the Admit Card||4th week of Nov 2019|
|Starting of the examination||06 Dec 2019|
|end of the examination||21 Dec 2019|
Admit Card- To check the availabilty of the MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019 Click Here
Steps to Download MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card
Students can follow the easy steps given below for downloading the MP Madarsa Admit Card December 2019:
1st Step- First, go to the link given above to download the admit card
2nd Step – Or you can go to the official website which is mpsos.nic.in.
3rd Step- After the last step you will reach to the home page, where you have to click a link named “MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2019”.
4th Step- When you click on that link a new login window will open up in front of your screen.
5th Step- Students then have to select their class from the dropdown list and enter the roll no.
6th Step- After this your admit card will appear in front of your screen. Downlaod it and print it out for future purposes.
Details Available On MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document. So, is the information available in that piece of document. Students can look for the important details below:
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Exam Center Details.
- Subject List.
- Examination Timings.
- Important Instruction.
Students appearing for the MP Madarsa 12th examination need to know some of the important instruction given below. Which is going to help you during the examination.
- On the day of examination don’t forget to carry the admit card with you. Without the MP Madarsa admit card no student is going to enter the exam center.
- Students need to carry all the important documents with them any missing documents will cause a delay in the examination Or will turn into the cancellation of one.
- Stationary and a water bottle is the only thing students can take with them to the exam center. However, if you are diabitic you can have something to eat like a fruit.
- No dicussion or misbehaviour will be tolrated by the invigilator. students causing this type of behaviour is going to be terminated from the examination.
- If a student is found having possession of a mobile phone in the exam center during the examination. hiss examination will be canceled right away.
- Students need to handover there answer sheets to the invigilator after the examination.
Importance of Carrying The Admit Card
Students who have succesfully registered themselves in the MP Madarsa 12th examination of the december session can only download the admit card. For examination admit card is a important document. without an admit card students will not be able to enter the examination center. MPSOS releases the admit card a week before the examination. with the help of the admit card students get to know the location of the exam center along with the timing. to avoid traffics and other delays students need to reach the exam center with the admit card before the starting time. Admit card is only accepted in the hard copy no soft copy is going to be validated.
Official Website- mpsos.nic.in