MP Madarsa 12th admit card December 2018 has been released. So, all the students who are going to appear for December session exams can now download their admit card. To do so click on the link provided here. Madhya Pradesh State Open School Education Board has released the admit card officially on its website- mpsos.nic.in. The board has released the admit card at login. To check it students need to follow certain steps discussed in the next section. So, to know more about your MP Madarsa 12th admit card December 2018 check out the entire content provided in the section below.
MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2018- Released
On November 24, 2018, MP open board has released the admit card for class 12th students. MP Open board class 12th examinations are going to start from December 01. To appear in the examinations it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card along with them. Without it, you will not be allowed to appear in the examinations. So, students do not forget to download it without any delay. Now, have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||24 Nov 2018|
|Exam Date||01 Dec- 19 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: To download your MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card for December 2018 Click Here
Official Website- mpsos.nic.in
How To Download Your MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2018
In the following section, we have discussed the steps to check your MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2018. So, to do so have a look at the points given below.
1st Step- In a very first step click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here select your class from the dropdown list enter your roll number and the text appear on the screen.
4th Step- After successful submission of all the details, your MP Madarsa 12th Admit card December 2018 will appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check the entire details display on your admit card very carefully and download it.
6th Step- Take the print out of it as you need to carry your admit card along with you to the respective exam centre.
Details on MP Madarsa 12th Admit Card December 2018
MP Madarsa 12th admit card for December session consists of the following details. So, to know have a look at the points described below.
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Respective Class
- Exam Centre Details
- Subject List
- Examination Timings
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions- Get Here
Before appearing in the exam students need to follow certain instructions which are given below. In order to avoid the last minute rush students are advised to go through the following instructions very carefully.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your admit card along with you. Your admit card is the mandatory document to carry to your respective examination centre.
- Without the admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. This may result in the delay of the examination or may result in the cancellation of an exam.
- Your admit card consists of exam centre details and the examination timings. So, reach your respective exam centre on time.
- Latecomers on the day of an examination will not be entertained. So, try to reach your exam centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timings.
- Carry all the required stationery items along with you.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smart watches etc are restricted inside the examination hall.
All The Best For Your Exams!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.