MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018 has been released. MPSOS has disclosed the date sheet for the students of class 10th. Th exams of Class 10 will be started from June 09, 2018. After 15 days, the exams will end. So, the last date of the exams is June 23, 2018. The high school exams will be continued for 3 hours. The timing of the exams is 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The students can also download MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018 from the official website of Madhya Pradesh board i.e. http://www.mpsos.nic.in. The timetable is available in the pdf format. It has contained the date of the exams, day, timings and the respective subjects. For more details regarding MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018, you can check this entire page.
MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018
Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) conducts the exams for the students twice in a year. Now it is the time for the students who have applied for the exams of June session. You can check the important dates related to MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018 from the table given below:
|MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018||Important Dates|
|The Commencement of the Exams||09 Jun 2018|
|Exams will End on||23 Jun 2018|
Time Table: Click Here to download MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018.
Official Website: www.mpsos.nic.in
You can check the detailed timetable from the image:
How to Download MP Madarsa 10th Time Table June 2018?
The students can check the steps to download the date sheet from the points given below:
Step-1: Visit the official website of MPSOS. You can download the date sheet from the direct link provided on this page.
Step-2: Click on the link “Time Table Madarsa Board Exam June 2018”.
Step-3: The timetable will appear to you.
Step-4: Check the date sheet and take the printout for the future reference.
Important Points Related to Madarsa Time Table June 2018
The students who are going to appear in the exams must read the necessary points related to the exams. To do so, you can check the list given below:
- The students will have to give the practical exams in the allotted exam centres. To know the date and time, the students are advised to frequently communicate to the chief of the respective centre.
- If it would be necessary then the exam date and time might be changed. All the informations regarding the change in the schedule will be mentioned on the official website and also on the app of MPSOS.
- The students will be allowed to attend the exams which will be there on the admit card in the specified exam centre.
- You can ask any query related to the examination programme by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To get the Admit Card, the students will have to download it from the official website of MPSOS.
- If you are having any issues regarding the admit card then you can send the email to the Email ID specified above.
- If you have made any mistake while filing the aplication form then no request will be entertained.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.