MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2020 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released MP Madarsa 10th admit card online at mpmb.org.in. It has been released for candidates appearing in exam from August 17 till September 03, 2020. To download the admit card, students will need to log in using roll number. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card to the test centre. Check more details on MP Madarsa 10th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: MP Board class 10th Madarsa admit card 2020 has been released. Download it from the direct link below.
MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2020
MP open board conducts the class 10th Madarsa exams twice a year. First in the month of June and then in December. Students can check the schedule for the release of MP Madarsa board 10th admit card 2020 from the table below.
|MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Aug 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 Aug-03 Sep 2020|
Download here: Click here to download MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2020.
How to Download MP Board Class 10th Madarsa Admit Card 2020?
The admit card for MP Class 10th Madarsa exam 2020, you may check the step-by-step instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to download the Madarsa admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students will need to select their class and enter roll number.
Step 3: Click on the ‘generate admit card’ button to submit the login detail.
Step 4: Lastly, the candidates can download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details Given in MP Board Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2020
The admit card for MP Madarsa 10th exam consists of the following information:
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Timings
- List of Important Instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams – Know Here
Along with the exam dates board also provides a list of important instructions to be followed on the exam day. So, go through the following points as given below.
- Firstly, keep in mind to carry all the important documents such as the admit card or other identity if required before leaving for the exam centre.
- Make ensure that the details present on your admit card are correctly mentioned.
- The admit card consists of the exam centre details and exam timings. Thus, it is advised to the students to reach their respective exam centre before scheduled time.
- Do carry your required items along with you such as the stationery items pen, pencil, eraser etc along with you.
- Do not carry electronic item such as the mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices etc along with you inside the exam hall.
- Make ensure that you have not carried any kind of paper apart from your admit card, any book, bag, wallet, etc inside the exam hall.
- Any student found to involve in any miscellaneous activity would not allow appearing for further exams.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.