MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card December 2019 will be issued in the fourth week of November 2019. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the class 10 admit card 2019 on the official website- mpsos.nic.in. The direct link to access the admit card will be provided once it is available. In order to download the MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card December 2019, you need to selecr the class and fill your roll number and captcha code. To know more about class 10 admit card 2019 for the December session, the students can go through the page.
Latest: MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2019 for the December session will be released soon. Stay connected to us for more latest updates.
MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card December 2019
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. Madhya Pradesh Open board issues admit card for both the sessions individually. Last year, the admit card for class 10 was released on November 24. However, it is expected that the board will follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card.
|MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Nov 2019|
|Examination Date||Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2019 for the December session Click Here
How to Obtain MP Madarsa 10th Admit Card 2019?
Before appearing in the exams, it is important for the students to download their admit card. Unlike previous years, Madhya Pradesh State Open board is going to release the class 10 admit card on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the class 10 admit card 2019. The students can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that new page, you need to select your class and fill your roll number and captcha code in the space provided below.
Step.4- Once you have filled the details, click on the “Generate Admit Card”.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Importance of Class 10 Admit Card 2019
As discussed earlier, admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. The board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam centre. The invigilator will make sure that no student enters the exam centre without having the admit card. Admit card of the student consists of some personal, educational and test centre related information. Here, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on the admit card
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class
- Student’s Name
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Timings of Examination
- Test Centre Details
- Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
After attaining the admit card, the students should always make sure that they read the general instructions written at the back of it. Here, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exams are as follows:
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required on the day of examination.
- Make sure that you reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- At the time of frisking and document verification, the students need to corporate with the test centre staff.
- No candidate is allowed to go anywhere during the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Without the permission of the invigilator, no student is allowed to interact with the fellow student.
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry any kind of unnecessary stationery items in the exam hall.
- Before leaving the examination centre, it is important for the students to submit their answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!