MP CBSE On Demand Class 12 Time Table June 2019 is now available. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has now released the dates for the MP CBSE On Demand 12th Time Table 2019. The candidates who will be appearing for the class 12 compartment examination can now download their time table from the direct link provided on the page. However, the board has also released the date sheet on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. Scroll down the page to know more about the MP CBSE On Demand 12th Time Table June 2019.
MP CBSE On Demand 12th Time Table June 2019
The MP board is going to conduct class 12 examination in the month of June 2019. However, the result for the same is expected to be out in the month of July 2019. The candidates need to carry the admit card in order to appear in the examination. The admit card is also available on the official website. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates for class 12 examination 2019.
|MP CBSE On Demand Class 12 Time Table June 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Examination||07 June 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||20 June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
Time Table: Click Here to download your MP CBSE Class 12 Time Table June 2019.
CBSE On Demand Class 12 Time Table 2019
|Date and Day of Examination||Subject|
|07 June 2019
|08 June 2019
|Hindi Corse (954)|
|10 June 2019
|11 June 2019
Business Studies (972)
|12 June 2019
|13 June 2019
|Political Science (960)|
|14 June 2019
|15 June 2019
|Computer Science New (971)|
|17 June 2019
|Informatics Practices (970)|
|18 June 2019
|Sanskrit Core (958)|
|19 June 2019
|Physical Education (967)|
|20 June 2019
|English Core (952)
English Elective (951)
Along with the application form, the candidates need to pay an amount of application fee set by the board. However, the board has set a different fee for different subjects. The amount of application fee is as follows:
- The candidates appearing for one or two examinations have to pay an application fee of Rs. 2760.
- For three subjects, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 4140.
- The students appearing for 4 subjects have to pay an application fee of Rs. 5520.
- For 5 subjects, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 6900.
- The candidates who want to apply for the practical examination have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200 per subject.
How to Download CBSE On Demand Class 12 Time Table 2019?
The candidates appearing for class 12 examination will have to make sure that they do their best to qualify the examination. However, you need to know the dates of the examination first. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download the time table from the official website. The candidates can follow them to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, you need to visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- After that, you have to click on the “Time Table CBSE On-Demand Exam June 2019 Class 12th” link.
Step.3- Once you will click on the link, your time table will appear on the screen.
Step.4- You can check and download your time table for future reference.
Preparation Tips For Examination
Candidates will be appearing for your 10th board exams this year. Till now they were competing with classmates but now they will be exposed to greater competition, with numerous students across the country appearing for the exam. Some of the useful tips to score well in class 10 are as follows:
- First, solve the previous question paper and figure out where you went wrong. Write your mistakes in a notebook and cover them first
- Try solving as many previous year question papers as possible to make sure that you do not forget anything.
- Make the diagrammatical notes to make sure that you have learnt everything.
- Keep your last day for revision. Don’t learn anything new on that day.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best!!!
If you have any doubt related to this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.