MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card June 2020– Students going to appear for June 2020 exams can check the desired information here. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) will release the class 12th admit card officially on its website- mpsos.nic.in. However, students will able to check and download their admit card directly through the link provided on this page. To do so, students need to enter their application number and the captcha code in the space provided. Now, to know the important dates, steps to download MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card June 2020 and more follow the content given below.
MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card June 2020
All those students from CBSE affiliated schools fnot able to secure the passing marks provide another chance to improve their obtained marks and proceed further. So, MP open board comes up with this on-demand exams held along with other category exams in the month of June. Last year board has issued the MP CBSE class 12th on -demand admit card for June session on May 30. Now, to know the important dates reagding MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card June 2020 check the table give below.
|MP CBSE on Demand 12th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Dates||June 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download MP Open On Demand 12th Admit Card 2020
To check and download the desired admit card online. So, students are advised to go through the following points as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page. Or visit its official website to check the availability of the admit card.
2nd Step- As you click on the desired link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter your application number and the captcha code in the space provided.
4th Step- Now, click on the submit button.
5th Step- Your desired admit card appear on the screen. Check all the details present on your admit card carefully and download it for future correspondence.
What Your Admit Card Consists of?
Here we are with the details present on your admit card. So, go through the following points and know what your admit card consists of.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Code
- List of Subject
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Reporting Timings
- Signature of Student
- Important Instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams – Know Here
Before appearing for the exams students must keep in mind some of the important points. So, ghere we are with the list of important instructions for the students appearing for exams.
- Firstly, students must keep their admit card and the other documents if required ready and carry them on the exam day.
- The details mentioned on your admit card must be correctly mentioned.
- In case of any discrepancy student can contact their respective school authority before the exam and make the required corrections.
- On the exam day do carry your required items such as the pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, geometry box, medicines, water bottle etc if required.
- Electronic items such as the mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc are not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Apart from this make sure that you have not carried any kind of paper, books, bag, wallet etc inside the exam hall.
- Do not get late for the exam. It is advised to the students to reach their respective exam centre before the scheduled time.
- Any student found involve in any miscellaneous activity during the exam would be not allowed to appear for the further exam and this may result in the cancellation of the exam.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best!
If you have any query reagdring this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.