MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card December 2019 has been issued. So, all the students appearing in the December exams can download their admit card. The direct link to dowload MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card December 2019 has been provided on this page. Madhya Pradesh State Open Board (MPSOS) has released the admit card for class 12th students on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. To download the admit card the students need to log in using their application number and captcha code. Scroll down the page to know more about 12th admit card for the December session.
MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card December 2019
After the completion of the first session, Madhya Pradesh board is all ready to conduct its second session. The exams for the second session are going to take place from the first week of December. To appear in these exams, the students must carry their admit card along with them. Madhya Pradesh board has released the admit card for all the eligible students by the end of October. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12th exams.
|MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issue of Admit Card||26 Oct 2019|
|Start Date of Examination||06 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||19 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card December 2019 Click Here
How To Download MP CBSE On Demand 12th Admit Card 2019
Unlike previous years, Madhya Pradesh Open board has released the admit card on the official website. To download the admit card, the students can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website by clicking on the link available on the page.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, a new page of login appear in front of you.
Step.3- On this page, you need to fill your application number and captcha code in the login space provided on the page.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button.
Step.5- Your admit card appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
What Does An Admit Card Consists Of
Admit card issued to all the students appearing for the exam. It consist of personal, educational and test centre related information. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class of the Student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subject
- Codes of Subject
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the Student
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination: Know Here
After attaining the admit card, the students are advised to read all the instructions written at the back of it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which a student should know while appearing for the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam centre, check whether you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre or not.
- No family member or student is allowed inside the exam centre. The students are advised to either make them wait outside the exam centre or go back home.
- Maintain silence and corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- The students are not allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authority will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- Unwanted stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- No student can leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
- The students need to submit their answer script to the invigilator present at that time before leaving the exam hall.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All The Best For Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!