MP Board Time Table 2020 of class 10th and 12th has been released. So, all the students appearing for the March exams can check and download the time table from this page. As per MP Board Time Table 2020, the exams for class 10th are scheduled from March 03 to 27, 2020. While class 12th exams are from March 02 to 31, 2020. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released the time table on its official website- mpbse.nic.in. MP Class 10th and 12th Time Table 2020 is available in the pdf format. Scroll down the page to know more.
MP Board Time Table 2020
Along with the regular students, the time table for deaf and mute, visually impaired students as well also releases. Annually lakhs of students appear for MP Board examinations. Previously, the time table for both the sessions was released on December 19. While this year, the board has released the time table 7 days earlier. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding MP Board Time Table 2020.
|MP Board Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||12 Dec 2019|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar – 27 Mar 2020|
|Availability of Time Table||12 Dec 2019|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – 31 Mar 2020|
How To Download MP Class 10th and 12th Time Table 2020
MP Board has released the time table for both the sessions on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the time table. The students can follows the same to download their respective class time table.
Step.1- Firstly, you need to click on your respective class link from the link provided above.
Step.2- After clicking on the link, a new page appears in front of you. Here, you need to navigate and click on the link of the time table under the table section.
Step.3- Once you click on the link, a new page with the time table pdf appears in front of you.
Step.4- Now, you can check your exam dates. The students can even download it for future purposes.
MP Board 10th Exams 2020
It is important for the students to know the exam dates before appearing in the examination. Madhya Pradesh board has released the class 10th time table on its official website. Annually, lakhs of student appear for class 10th examinations. Last year, the board released the time table in the third week of December. Whereas, the exams took place from March 01 to 27. While this year, the time table was available by the second week of December. While the exams are going to start 2 days later than before.
MP Board 12th Exams 2020
Madhya Pradesh board has released class 12th time table on its official website. The time table was out in the month of December. Whereas, the exams are conducted in the month of March. The students appearing in the exam can either go for Hindi medium or English medium. From the last year, the board has started following the CBSE pattern. Class 12th exams are conducted in two parts: Theory and Practical. The theory exams carry a weightage of 100 marks. Whereas, the practical exams carry a weightage of 70 marks. Hence, both the exams take place for the time duration of 3 hours.
Madhya Pradesh Supplementary Exams 2020
What about the students who will not be able to clear the exam in the first go? Such students need not worry. Madhya Pradesh board provides such students with a second chance. Such students can appear in supplementary exams. In order to appear in such exams, the students have to fill the application form. The form releases online on the official website in the month of May. These exams take place in the month of July. Whereas, the time table releases in the month of June.
Preparation Tips: Know Here
Given below are some of the preparation tips that might be useful to the students to prepare themselves well for the exams.
- Manage your time well. Calculate the hours of studies in a day. Divide that time period equally among 2 subjects. Do not pick more than 2 subjects in the day,
- Gather all the study material required at the time of studying. So that you do not waste your time later on. Also, make sure that you do not gather more materials. It might confuse you.
- Make a list of topics from most important to least important. Now, cover the important topics first and then cover the other topics.
- Use visual aids such as flow charts and diagrams to learn things during the exam. This will also make your revision easy.
- The students can solve mock tests after completing the syllabus. Solve as many as you can. This will build confidence in you.
- Make someone sit in front of you. Now, pick a random topic and start teaching them. It will help you know where you need to work.
- Keep your last day for revision. Do not learn anything new on this day. You might forget what you have learned this way.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
All The Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!