Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has started conducting the class 12 exams from February 17, 2022. The Board is now gearing to conduct the class 10 exam from tomorrow onwards, i.le from February 18, 2022. The students will have to appear at the exam center as allotted by the board. The authorities have made sure that necessary arrangements are done at the examination centers. Earlier, the School Education Minister Inder Singh Parmar said that “Madhya Pradesh board exams 2022 will be conducted as per the schedule”. In the article below, we have mentioned the exam guidelines to be followed by the class 10th, 12th students of Madhya Pradesh Board.
MP Board Exam 2022: Guidelines to Follow
Candidates can check the few exam guidelines for them to follow on the day of the examination. Check the exam day instructions from below.
- Students will have to reach their examination centers by 8:30 am and undergo a mandatory thermal scanning process.
- They will be allowed entry up to 15 minutes before the exam time.
- The answer sheets will be distributed to the students at 9:50 am, while the question papers will be given at 9:55 am.
- It is mandatory for the students to wear a face mask during the exam.
- Students will bring their own bottles of drinking water.
- It is essential for the students to be completely healthy. The student should not be infected with any disease like cold, fever.
- Students should bring a bottle of hand sanitizer with them.
- Students are to be dressed neatly in their school uniforms.
- Carrying admit card is a must.
Also Check: MP Board Admit Card 2022
MP Board Admit Card 2022
MPBSE admit card 2022 class 10, 12 is an important verification document to be carried on all days of the examination. Registered candidates will have to download the hall ticket online at the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.mponline.gov.in. It consists of important details like students’ name, exam center address, exam date, timings, etc. Students should also keep their admit card safe as they will require it at the time of checking MP Board result 2022.
Steps to download MP Board class 10th, 12th exam hall ticket
- Visit the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.mponline.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the tab that reads, “Examination and Enrollment Form.”
- After this, candidates are redirected to another page where they have to click on the link that reads, “MP Board Exam Admit Card 2022.”
- In the next screen, candidates will have to enter details like their registration number and password/date of birth and then click on submit button.
- once you submit the details, your admit card is then displayed on screen.
- Finally, download and take a print out of the hall ticket.
MP Board Exam Pattern 2022
The MPBSE is conducting the examinations as per the new pattern proposed in the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020. The question paper of both the classes will comprise 40 percent objective questions, 40 percent subjective and the remaining 20 percent of the questions will be analytical type. Earlier, the objective questions in the paper were lesser and only covered 25 percent.
It must be noted that the theory portion of the MPBSE class 10 exams is 80 marks and the 20 marks are given for practical or project work. For the 12th board exam, 30 marks are given for the practical examination and the theory portion is for 70 marks. The students must note that there is no change in the old professional, NSQF and DLEd courses examination.
A few facts about MPBSE Exams 2022
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education was set up in the year 1965.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the board has added two different exam papers in the Indian music discipline, namely singing and tabla oakhawaj in classes 9 and 11. These two papers will be added for classes 10 and 12 starting in the academic year 2022-23. Students may access the detailed exam pattern and exam date sheet for the MP class 10 and 12 board examinations in 2022 by going to the MPBSE official website.
All students who registered for the MPBSE class 12 boards in 2020 passed the exam. Exams were not held last year, and students were promoted based on a set of unique factors. All students were promoted to the next class in 2020, despite the fact that board exams were not held. More than 3.5 lakh have got first division followed by 3 lakh students who got second division and 1.5 lakh got third division. In 2019, only 68.18 per cent of students had passed the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.