The exam time is the most anxiety-provoking time for the students which is generally stressful for them. Further, the releasing of timetable adds up to their anxiety. So, here we have given the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019, you can view these expected dates and start preparing for the exams. However, the board will release the official dates in the month of January 2019. The timetable will be released on the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in. It will be available in the pdf format with the date, day and timings mentioned on it. Now, students can read the content written below to avail the complete information about the exams.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2019
In 2018 the board conducted the exams from March 1 to April 4, 2018. It is expected that the board will follow the same pattern and conduct the exam in the month of March. So, from the table present below you can get an overview of the exam dates. Thus, we have also provided the link to download the timetable which will help you to view the dates after the official announcement.
|MP Board 12th Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of the Exams||1st week of March 2019|
|Conclusion of the Exams||1st week of April 2019|
Latest: To check the availability of MP board 12th time table 2019 Click here
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
How to Download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019?
Students who will appear for the exam requires the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019 to prepare according to the dates. We have given below the steps by which you can download your exam timetable. Download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019 by following these simple steps and start your preparations.
- Click on the link present on the page or visit the official website i.e. mpbse.nic.in to download the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on the screen which consists of the exam routine.
- The routine will be available in the pdf format, check the exam dates carefully.
- At last, download the timetable for your ease and comfort.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2019: List of the Subjects
The exam routine consists of the subjects with their exam time, date and day. So, here we have given the list of subjects, have a look at them to know for which subjects the board conducts the exam.
- Special Language- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu
- Second Language General- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Sindhi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Arabic, French, Russian, Persian, Kannada, Oriya
- Vocational Course Paper1
- Indian Music
- Vocational Course Paper 2
- Business Studies
- Elements of Science & Maths useful for Agriculture
- Drawing & Painting
- Home Management, Nutrition & Textile
- Drawing & Designing
- Higher Mathematics
- Political Science
- Animal Husbandry, Milk Trade, Poultry Farming & Fishery
- Elements of Science
- History of Indian Art
- Business Economics
- Vocational Course Paper 3
- Crop Production & Horticulture
- Still LIfe & Design
- Anatomy, Physiology & Health
- Book Keeping & Accountancy
- IT (NSQF)
- Security (NSQF)
- Home Science
- Informatics Practices
- Environmental Education & Rural Development+ Entrepreneurship
Marking Scheme & Pattern of Exam Paper
Many students have a query about the pattern and timings of the exam. So, here in this section, we have tried to clarify both the things.
Examination Timings for all the subjects is 3 hours which is enough to complete the exam paper.
- English (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Hindi (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Sanskrit (General, Specific)- 100 marks
- Geography- 75 marks
- History- 100 marks
- Political Science- 100 marks
- Economics- 100 marks
- Sociology- 100 marks
- Home Science, Anatomy, Physiology & Health Science- 75 marks
- Physics- 75 marks
- Chemistry- 75 marks
- Biology- 75 marks
- Mathematics- 100 marks
- Business Economics-100 marks
- Book Keeping & Accountancy- 100 marks
- Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture- 75 marks
- Crop Production & Horticulture- 75 marks
- Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming- 75 marks
- Home Management & Nutrition- 75 marks
- Mother Craft, Health & Hygiene- 75 marks
- Business Study- 100 marks
- Anatomy, Physiology & Health- 75 marks
How to score good marks?
The top secret to achieving high is persistence, determination, grit, hard work and passion. In order to attain the best students have to make their own strategies or follow some. Here we have provided some of them, read them and follow if you like the tips.
- First of all, prepare your own schedule which suits your needs and desires which is set according to your capabilities.
- At the time of setting the timetable, keep aside the syllabus which will help you to set the realistic goals.
- Practice the sample papers to enhance your writing skills and speed.
- Do mind exercises and meditation which boosts up your memory and keep you fresh all the day.
- Stay away from the negative thoughts and things, it may distract you to achieve your target.
- Enhance your answer writing strategy by using the flowcharts and diagrams. It will attract the examiner to award you more marks.
We hope you all achieve high and make your parents happy. Good luck from Aglasem Team!