MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit card 2019 has been released. So, all the students who are looking for their admit card can now download their admit card through the link below. The last date to collect the admit card is July 12. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) releases the admit card on its official website mpbse.mponline.gov.in. MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 issued online. To know the steps of obtaining the result, important dates and many more have a look at the content given below.
MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019
MP Board 12th supplementary examinations are going to commence from the first week of July. Along with the dates of the examinations the board has also issued the admit card to all the registered students. As per the latest reports, MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card will be available in a two or three days. Now, before attaining more information first have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jun- 12 Jul 2019|
|Examination Dates||03 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card Click Here
How To Download MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019
MP Board makes the availability of the admit card online. Therefore, to attain it students need to follow certain steps provided below. Let’s check it out.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
2nd Step- A login window will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter the required login details such as your roll number or the registration number.
4tb Step- After the successful submission of the details, your MP Board 12th supplementary admit card will appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it.
6th Step- Do carry the printed copy of the admit card on the day of examination.
Details Mentioned on MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card
Here through this section, we have discussed the points must be mentioned on your admit card. So, have a look at the content given below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subject
- Dates of Examinations
- Examination Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Important instructions
List of Important Instructions- Know Here
In order to avoid the last minute rush, here we have listed out some of the important instructions. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Most importantly, do not forget to carry the admit card. Read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- While downloading the admit card make sure that the details are correctly printed. In case of any discrepancy inform the same your respective examination authority.
- The admit card consists of the test centre details, examination timings, etc. Thus, it is advised to the students to reach their respective examination centre on time.
- Try to reach atleast five minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained inside the examination hall.
- Carry all the required items while appearing for the exams such as your geometry box, identity card, water bottle, medicines if necessary.
- Any student will not be allowed to carry electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, etc.
- Also, do not carry any kind of paper, book, bags inside the examinations. If any students find with such restricted items then he/ she might not be allowed to appear for the further exams.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
All the Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!