MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022 – Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released the MP Board 12th admit card on January 25, 2022. Students can download their MPBSE Class 12 admit card online at mpbse.nic.in. Students are required to log in with their application number to download it. The Madhya Pradesh Board releases the admit card separately for the regular and supplementary examination. Candidates need to ensure that they download the admit card before the initiation of tests. More details on MPBSE 12th admit card 2022 given in the article below.
Latest: MPBSE 12th admit card 2022 has been released for download online. Direct link for the same is given below.
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022
Download Admit Card Here: Click Here to download MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022.
MPBSE is relied upon to deliver the Admit card by February 2022 and understudies need to necessarily convey it with them to the assessment place. Admit card fills in as a character for the competitor and contains significant data which will be checked by assessment specialists.
Overview of MP Board 12th Examination 2022
|Conducting authority||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Category||MP board 12th final exam admit card 2022|
|Exam month||February 2022|
|MP board 12th admit card release date||Available|
How to download MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022?
Students can download MPBSE Class 12 admit card 2022 online by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Visit the authority site of the MPBSE, mpbse.nic.in.
- Search for the “MP Board twelfth Admit Card 2022” connect on the landing page and snap on it.
- In the login window, enter your “Application Number”, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the wake of presenting every one of the subtleties, MP board 12 admit card 2022 will be shown on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for additional utilization.
This is how MPBSE 12th admit card 2022 login screen looks like
What is the procedure if a candidate forgets the authentication details?
MPSE always asks students to compulsorily fill their registered credentials during the time of registration. After completion of application form, MPBSE sends all the required information on these registered credential. Hence, if a student forgets his/her authentication details, they can simply check on the registered credentials.
Important Details mentioned on MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022
Down beneath the rundown of significant specific is given that is required to be referenced on the twelfth Admit Card,
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’ Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam with Time Schedule
- Exam Centre Code
- Address of the exam center
- Reporting time to the exam center
- Subject Name and Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time Limit for every Exam
- School Name of the Student
- Instructions to Students, etc.
Important Things to Carry for MP Board 12th Exam Center 2022
Candidates can carry the following items to the MP Board 12th examination center,
- MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022 (At least 2 copies)
- Valid photo ID proof
- Ballpoint pen
- Face masks
- Hand Sanitizers
- Analog Watch
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators should never be carried.
MP Board 12th Examination pattern 2022
Prior the twelfth understudies having a place with Science, Arts and Home Science showed up for 75 marks as the primary assessment, presently as per the refreshed stamping plan they need to show up for 70 denotes the principle assessment all things considered. The practical assessments will be conducted instead of 25 marks for 30 marks. For commerce students, there will be a 80-20 system, where 80 marks are for theoretical examination and 20 marks for practical examinations.
MP Board 12th Grading System
|Above 75 %||Distinction|
|60% – 74%||First Division|
|45% – 59%||Second Division|
|33% – 44%||Third Division|
Important instructions mentioned in the MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022
There are some essential guidelines issued by the MPBSE which have to followed by candidates. These are,
- Check the assessment date sheet cautiously. Ensure you know the right date, time furthermore, areas of your tests.
- Bring your Student Admit Card and ID Card both during the assessment. You won’t be permitted to enter the assessment corridor without these.
- Try not to bring any unapproved material (for example composed notes, notes in word references, paper, and tacky tape eraser and so on) Try not to take Pencil cases and glasses cases to your work areas. These will be checked and seized.
- Guarantee that you utilize the washroom prior to showing up for your test as you won’t be allowed to leave during the primary half time.
- Regularly, you are needed to respond to questions utilizing blue or dark ink. Ensure you carry some extra pens with you.
- You are not permitted to acquire any material particularly number cruncher or log books and so on from one another.
- Candidates should carry a hand sanitizer bottle and a face mask.
- Candidates must follow all instructions mentioned on the Admit Card.
MP Board 12th Examination Bell Timings
|Distribution of Answer books||12:30 PM–12:45 PM|
|Distribution of question paper at||12:45 PM|
|Time for reading question paper||12:45 PM–1:00 PM|
|Start writing answers from||1:00 PM|
What to do if candidate cannot obtain admit card?
In case a candidate fails to get their admit card even by following the correct process then he/she should immediately contact the person in authority and get the issue sorted out as this could be a problem later on.
What To Do in Case of Any Discrepancy in MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022?
If a candidate comes across any kind of fault in their respective admit card, they should immediately contact their school authorities. School authorities have a direct connection with MPBSE and can help issue a new admit card.
The MPBSE is a Madhya Pradesh government body answerable for deciding the strategy related, managerial, intellectual, and scholarly course of the state’s higher instructive framework. The board manages and regulates the framework of Intermediate education in Madhya Pradesh State. It executes and administers different exercises that incorporate conceiving of courses of study, recommending schedule, directing assessments, conceding affiliations to universities. MPBSE additionally gives guidance, backing and initiative for all instructive organizations under its locale.
FAQs on MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022
Candidates can simply go to the official MPBSE website and follow the steps mentioned in our article above.
Yes, an admit card is an extremely essential piece of document and without it, candidates can not enter the examination hall.
MP Board 12th examinations are scheduled to be held from February 17 till March 2, 2022.
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2022 consists of important candidate details like name, parent’s name, date of birth, etc., and also contains details about the examination center. More about this in the above mentioned article.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.