MP Board 12th 2018 Admit Card is available now. Madhya Pradesh Board of Education is responsible for conducting the Board exams in the state. MPBSE admit card is issued to those candidates who have successfully registered to appear for the exam. The admit card has to be shown in order to enter the exam hall and take the exam. The admit card is only available online, on mpbse.nic.in and the students can easily download it from the link on this page. Check more details on MP Board Class 12th 2018 Admit Card from this page.
Latest: MP 12th Result 2018 Declared
MPBSE Admit Card 2018 Class 12 | MP Board 12th 2018 Admit Card
The exams are going to begin in the month of March. Now through this article, we are going to discuss the procedure of downloading the admit card and many more. But first, let us have a look over a schedule of the examination and the admit card.
|MPBSE 2018 Class 12||Important Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||07 Feb 2018|
|Start Date of Examination||01 Mar 2018|
|Last Date of Examination||03 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the MPBSE Admit Card 2018 of Class 12.
How to download the MPBSE Admit Card 2018 Class 12
In order to download the admit card online you can follow the steps given below:
Step1: For downloading the admit card you can directly access the link provided below or you can visit the official website.
Step2: As you click on the link provided the login window will appear on the screen as shown below.
Step3: Now, enter your application number provided at the time of filling up the application form and click on the submit button.
Step4: As you submit the admit card will display on your screen displaying the information.
Step5: Download your admit card and take the printout of it and keep it safe with you.
Step6: To print the admit card you have to click on the print button available on the login window.
What Details Mentioned In MP Board 12th Admit Card 2018
When you download the MP Board admit card of class 12th of the year 2018 following information must be mentioned on it.
- Your Name
- Enrollment Number
- Exam Centre Details
- Reporting Timings
- Your Photograph
- Important Instructions
What to be Carry and Not to be Carry on the Day of Examination
Before reaching to your respective examination centre make ensure the list of items you should carry or not to the examination hall.
What to Carry
- Carry your own stationery items such as pencil, pen, eraser scale, water bottle etc.
- Carry your printed application form to your examination centre.
What Not to Carry
- Books, any kind of Paper are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Avoid to carry bag as bags are not allowed to keep inside the exam room.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic devices calculator etc.
Important Instructions for MP Board 2018 Class 12
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card on the day of your examination as without admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card will be verified by the invigilator before appearing for the exam paper.
- Make ensure that you don’t have any kind of paper or any other electronic device as it may lead to the cancellation of your exam.
- Borrowing of any item during the examination is not allowed. Carry your own item or ask the invigilator in any case.
Don’t panic, do well and wish you all the very best for your examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.