MP Board 10th Time Table 2019 has been released. On December 19, 2018, MP board has made the availability of 10th class Time Table 2019 on its official website- mpbse.nic.in. So, all the students can now download their time table through the link provided here. As per the MP Board 10th Time Table, 2019 examinations will conduct from March 01 to March 27, 2019. Exams will be of 3 hours duration. The examination timings are from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Now, for more details for MP Board class 10th Time Table 2019 scroll the page down and get it here.
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
MP board 10th Time Table 2019 consists of the dates of the examination as well as the timings. Now, as per the last year information, the board has conducted the main examinations in the month of March i.e from Mar 01 to Apr 03. But for the year 2019, MP board is going to end the exams a bit earlier than the last year. Apart from the regular students, MP Board has also released the time table for visually impaired, mute and deaf students. As per the reports, 20 marks will be awarded to the students on the basis of practical and project work marks. Now, before moving further have a look at the table given below.
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|01 Mar 2019
|THIRD LANGUAGE (General) Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali,
Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Persian,
Arabic, French, Russian, Kannada & Oriya
|05 Mar 2019
|08 Mar 2019
|12 Mar 2019
|16 Mar 2019
|Second & Third Language (General)- English|
|19 Mar 2019
|First Language (Special)- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu|
|23 Mar 2019
|NSQF (IT, SECURITY, Beauty & Wellness, Banking & Financial Services, Electrical Technology, Health care, physical education & Sports. Retail, Travel & Tourism)|
|27 Mar 2019
|Second & Third Language (General)- Hindi|
Time Table: To check the availability of MP Board 10th Time Table 2019 Click Here
How To Download MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
Madhya Pradesh Board will release the time table online in the pdf format. Apart for the regular candidates, the MP board will release the time table separately for the deaf and visually impaired students. So, to download your time table it is required to follow certain steps which are given below. Let’s check it out.
1st Step: In this step click on the link which will be provided on this page. Also, you can check the availability of the schedule through its official website.
2nd Step: As you click on the link of the official website a new window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Here click on the time table tab.
4th Step: As you click on the link of the time table your MP board 10th Time Table 2019 will appear on your screen.
5th Step: Check your schedule carefully and download it for further correspondence.
MP Board 10th Subject List 2019
Here, we have the list of the subjects for the session 2019 for the students who are going to appear for the MP board 10th examinations. So, for what you are waiting for? Check it out now.
- Third Language (General)- Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Persian, Arabic, French, Russian, Kannad and Oriya.
- Social Science
- Second and Third Language (General)
- First Langauge (Special)- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu
- NSQF- IT/ ITES, Security, Voc
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- Please note the entire time table very carefully. There will be no change in the dates of the examinations.
- For the regular candidates, the practical exams will conduct from February 12, 2019, to February 26, 2019. For private candidates, the exams will conduct from March 07, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
- Students need to be available at the examination centre at around 8:30 pm. After 8:45 pm students are not allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Before 10 minutes, the question paper will be distributed among the students and 5 minutes will be provided to read the paper.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- In the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing of the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.
How To Prepare for Examination
In order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in