Are you looking for the MP board 10th schedule 2019? If so, then here we are with the entire information regarding it. MP Board 10th time table 2019 will be available in the month of February. So, all the students who are going to appear for the board examinations for the session 2019 can check now all the information regarding it. Madhya Pradesh board will make the availability of the schedule of the examinations through its official website- mpbse.nic.in. Though you can directly check your MP board 10th time table 2019 through the link which will available here. Now, to know more about the dates, examination, a procedure to check your schedule, result and many more follow the link given below.
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
MP board 10th time table 2019 will consist of the dates of the examination as well as the timings. Now, as per the last year information, in 2018 the board has conducted the main examinations in the month of March i.e from Mar 01 to Apr 03, 2018. Now, if we talk about the year 2019 then it is expecting that the board soon will announce the dates of the examination soon. Here apart from the procedure to obtain your time table we also share the expected dates for 2019 exams. So, have a look at the table given below.
|MP Board 10th 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Examination||March 2019|
|End Date of Examination||April 2019|
Time Table: To check the availability of MP Board 10th time table 2019 Click Here
How To Download MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
Madhya Pradesh Board will release the time table online in the pdf format. Apart for the regular candidates, MP board will release the time table separately for the deaf and visually impaired students. So, to download your time table it is required to follow certain steps which are given below. Let’s check it out.
1st Step: In this step click on the link which will be provided on this page. Also, you can check the availability of the schedule through its official website.
2nd Step: As you click on the link a new window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Here you need to provide all the basic information such as your roll number or your name.
4th Step: Once you submit all the information correctly click on the submit button.
5th Step: Now your MP board 10th time table 2018 will appear on your screen.
6th Step: Check your schedule carefully and download it for further correspondence.
MP Board 10th Subject List 2019
Here, we have the list of the subjects for the session 2019 for the students who are going to appear for the MP board 10th examinations. So, for what you are waiting for? Check it out now.
- Third Language (General)- Sanskrit, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Persian, Arabic, French, Russian, Kannad and Oriya.
- Social Science
- Second and Third Language (General)
- First Langauge (Special)- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu
- NSQF- IT/ ITES, Security, Voc
Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- Carry all the important documents along with you such as your admit card and other identities if mentioned to carry to the examination centre.
- Now, at the same time make ensure that the details mentioned are correctly mentioned in all aspects.
- The examination is of 3 hours duration. So, try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions of paper.
- In the examination hall, you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing of the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre five minutes prior to the scheduled timing.
- Do not panic and do well in the examination.
How To Prepare for Examination
In order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.