MP Board 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 is now available. So, the students who are going to give their supplementary exams can now download their admit card. The direct link to download the same has been provided on the page. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has issued the MP Board 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 on the website- mpbse.mponline.gov.in. To download the class 10 supplementary admit card, you have to enter your roll number in the login space. Through this article, we have provided every possible important information related to admit card. Let’s have a look at the content below.
MP Board 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019
MP Board issues the admit card only to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves successfully. The examinations are going to start in the month of July. Though with the dates of the examinations, the board has mentioned the dates of the admit card as of June 15. But the link to download the admit card is yet uploaded official website. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know more about the important dates regarding class 10 supplementary admit card 2019.
|MP Board Class 10 Supplementary Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jun- 12 Jul 2019|
|Start Date of Examination||04 Jul 2019|
|Last date of Examination||12 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the MP Board 10th Supplementary Admit card 2019, Click Here.
How to Download MPBSE 10th Supplementary Admit card 2019?
Admit card acts as an identity proof for the candidates on the day of the exam. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to give the exam. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. You can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to enter the official website.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, you need to enter your roll number in the login space provided on the page.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Once the details are submitted, your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Details Present on 10th Admit Card
The details mentioned on the admit card is very important for a candidate to know. The list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of Board
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Parent’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Examination Timings
- Exam Centre Details
- Details of Exam Centre
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Student
Importance of Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It is an identity proof of the candidate. However, the invigilator standing at the entrance of the exam centre will identify the student through the admit card only. It consists of all the important details related to the candidate. Hence, no student will be allowed to enter the exam centre without admit card.
General Instructions For Examination
The candidate needs to keep in mind the following instructions before appearing in the examination. Hence, some of the important instructions are as follows:
- Candidates should carry the printout of admit card, valid id proof and photograph. The candidates have to reach the examination centre before 1 hour of exam time.
- If any candidate is found in cheating or using any unfair means, they will not be allowed to give the exam anymore and strict actions will be taken against them.
- Candidates are advised to sit on their respective seat. Furthermore, if any candidate is found sitting on other seats, his/her exam will get cancelled.
- No matter whatever the reason is, candidates cannot communicate with fellow candidates. If the candidate wants to communicate, they have to grant permission from the invigilator.
- However, no student is allowed to carry any communication device like mobile phones, headphones, Bluetooth, earphones, pagers, health bands etc.
- Similarly, any kind of stationery like bits of paper, plastic pouch, calculator, writing pads, electronic pen, log table, pen drives is not allowed in the exam centre.
- Students should maintain their speed since beginning ad no extra time will be provided later on.
- Before leaving the exam hall, submit your answer sheet to the invigilator present there.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!