Maharashtra board is expected to release MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 by the month of February 2020. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) issues class 10 admit card on its official website- mpbse.nic.in or mpbse.mponline.gov.in. To download MPBSE 10th Admit card 2020, the login details required are application number and sum of the digits. After the release of MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 , the direct link to download it will be provided on this page. Through this article, we have provided information regarding every important detail for MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Madhya Pradesh board expected to release the 10th Admit Card 2020 in the first week of February 2020 expectedly.
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 | MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Admit card is an important document on the day of examination. Last year, Madhya Pradesh board released the class 10 admit card on February 02. However, the examinations took place from March 27 to 01. However, it is expected that the board is going to follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card.
|MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MP BOard 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps For Downloading MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Madhya Pradesh board releases class 10 admit card at its official login. The students can click on the link provided on the page to download it. You can also visit the official website to download it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the easy steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, a new page of the official homepage will appear in front of you.
Step.3- Now, click on the link of “10th Admit Card 2020” link. A new window will appear.
Step.4- On this page, you need to fill in your application number and sum of the digits.
Step.5- After filling the details, click on the “Sumit” button.
Step.6- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020- Details
The students are advised to check all the details present on the admit card after downloading it. If there is any correction, you can get it done from your respective schools. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
Important Instructions For Examinations
Here, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check if you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre before leaving your place.
- In order to avoid being late, you need to reach the exam at least 30 minutes before the start time of the exam.
- Corporate with the test centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- The students are advised to sit on the seats allotted to them in the exam hall.
- During the examination, students are not allowed to go anywhere. They can either go before exam or after exam.
- If you have any doubt or problem, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator. No student is allowed to interact with one another.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give further examinations. Also, strict actions will be taken against students using it.
- Before leaving the exam hall, students need to submit their answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
We have discussed some of the questions students frequently asked regarding class 10 admit card.
Ques.1- When can we download the admit card?
Ans.1- Madhya Pradesh board is going to release the admit card in the first week of February 2020. You can download it once it is available.
Ques.2- Where will the board release the admit card for class 10 students?
Ans.2- Admit card will be released on the official website. The students need to log in using their application number.
Ques.3- What can we do if there is any discrepancy in the admit card?
Ans.3- if there is any discrepancy in the details of admit card you need to contact your school authorities for the further procedure.
Ques.4- Why is it important to carry the admit card on each day of examination?
Ans.4- Admit card acts as an identity proof of the students. The invigilator present at the entrance of the exam centre makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the admit card.
Ques.5- What information is present on the admit card of class 10 student?
Ans.5- The admit card consists of some important information such as test centre details, list of subjects, exam timings, reporting time and instructions.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!