MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 has been released. So, all the students appearing for the march exams can now download their admit card. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has released the 10th admit card on its official website- mpbse.mponline.gov.in. A direct link to download MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 has been provided on this page. The login details required to download MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020, the login details required are the application number and the sum of the digits given. Scroll down the page to know more.
Latest: For MP Board 10th result 2020, CHECK HERE.
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Madhya Pradesh board is going to conduct class 10th exams in thefirst week of March. Before this, the admit card for all the students who have successfully registered themselves releases. The prior year, the admit card for class 10th students was out on February 02. While this year, the board has delayed the admit card by 3 days. Now, the students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card.
|MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||05 Feb- 30 Apr 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar – 27 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download your MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download MPBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Madhya Pradesh board has released class 10 admit card at its official login. The students can click on the link provided on the page to download it. You can also visit the official website to download it. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the easy steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- Once you click on the link, a new page with the login window appears in front of you.
Step.3- On this page, the students need to submit in your application number and sum of the digits.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download theirs admit card.
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2020- Details
The students are advised to check all the details present on the admit card after downloading it. If there is any correction, you can get it done from your respective schools. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
Important Instructions For Examinations
Here, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre before leaving your place.
- In order to avoid being late, the students are advised to reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the start time.
- Corporate with the test centre staff and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- The students are advised to sit on the seats allotted to them in the exam hall.
- During the examination, students are not allowed to go anywhere. They can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- If you have any doubt or problem, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator. No student is allowed to interact with one another.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Students using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give further examinations. Also, strict actions will be taken against students using it.
- Before leaving the exam hall, students need to submit their answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
We have discussed some of the questions students frequently asked regarding class 10 admit card.
Ques.1- When can we download the admit card?
Ans.1- Madhya Pradesh board has released the admit card on February 05 to April 15, 2020. The students can visit the link provided on this page.
Ques.2- Where will the board release the admit card for class 10 students?
Ans.2- Admit card will be released on the official website. The students need to log in using their application number and the sum of the digits given.
Ques.3- What can we do if there is any discrepancy in the admit card?
Ans.3- If there is any discrepancy in the details of admit card you need to contact your school authorities for the further procedure.
Ques.4- Why is it important to carry the admit card on each day of examination?
Ans.4- Admit card acts as an identity proof of the students. The invigilator present at the entrance of the exam centre makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the admit card.
Ques.5- What information is present on the admit card of class 10 student?
Ans.5- The admit card consists of some important information such as test centre details, list of subjects, exam timings, reporting time and instructions.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.