MPBSE Admit Card 2018 for Class 10 is available now. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is responsible for conducting the examination for class 10th for the academic year. You can download your admit card from the link given on this page, by entering the roll number. Here, in this article we are going to discuss about the procedure involved in downloading the admit card and the instructions involved in it.
MPBSE Admit Card 2018 Class 10 | MP Board 10th 2018 Admit Card
MPBSE Board issued the admit card to those candidates only who have successfully filled the application form online. The admit card consists of the general instructions which are verified by the invigilator on the day of examination.
|MPBSE 2018 Class 10||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Feb 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05 to 31 Mar 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card of MPBSE 2018.
How to Download MPBSE Admit Card 2018 Class 10
For downloading the MPBSE admit card for class 10 the following steps are to be followed
- To download your admit card you can directly access the link provided on our page. Or you can also visit the official website and download your admit card.
- A new window will open and it will as shown below:
- You need to enter your Roll Number provided at the time of filling up the application form online and click on the submit button.
- As you click on the button, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the print button and download your admit card.
At the exam hall, you will have to carry hard copy of the admit card. It is advised that the candidates keep it safe even after the exam.
What will be Details Mentioned in MP Board 10th 2018 Admit Card
In the admit card of MP Class 10th exam, the following information will be mentioned.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Exam venue
- Exam time
- Some important instructions
The candidates must read all the important instructions and abide by it. Breaking any code of conduct will harm the candidature. Students are also advised to check all the details on the admit card. If any of it is incorrect, do get it corrected by informing the school authorities.
What to Carry and What Not to Carry on Exam Day
Before going for the examination, the candidates should check the list of items to be carried and not be carried on the exam day.
What to Carry:
- Your own geometry set, pen, pencil, eraser, water bottle, etc.
- Admit card in the printed format.
What Not to Carry:
- Any electronic device.
- Paper, books, or any other study material.
- Bags, as there will be no place to keep it.
- Any unfair means because it will lead to cancellation of candidature.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.