MBSE HSSLC Routine 2018 has been released by Mizoram Board of School Education. The time table has been announced for the practical exams, as well as, the written examinations. As per the Mizoram HSSLC Routine, the practicals will be conducted on February 12 and 13, 2018, whereas, the written exams will commence from March 05, 2018. The first exam will be for English language and the exams will get over on March 29, 2018, with Home Science paper. Every day, the exam will be held from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. However, the timing for the practical is 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The candidates can check complete MBSE HSSLC Routine 2018 and more details from this page.
MBSE HSSLC Routine 2018
The Mizoram Board of School Education has mentioned that the unexpected holidays held after the exam programme declared by any authority other than Chairman, MBSE, will not prevent conduct exam scheduled for the day concerned. So it is important to check the date sheet frequently. After giving the exams, the candidates will be able to check MBSE HSSLC Result 2018.
The routine for HSSLC exam 2018 is given below.
The date sheet for the practical exam is given below:
The Routine for the Written Examination is as below:
Dos and Don’ts at the Time of Exam
The students who are going to appear the exam of class 12 must be having many questions about the exam in term of what to do or what they should not do. Here is the list of most common do’s and dont’s for the exam.
- First, the students should start preparing and do not wait for the last night fight for the preparation.
- The students should get up early and when they feel fresh, they can start their studies.
- The students are advised to be calm and everything will be a piece of cake for you.
- You should not be nervous while preparing any subject or giving the exam.
- Th students should Carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- First, attempt the question which seems easy to you and after that attempt the rest of the questions.
- You should not write anything else except the roll number on the question paper.
- The students should not carry any extra paper or any electronic gadget in the exam hall.
- You should Write the answers clearly. Do not mess up the answers with one another.
- In the exam in which you would have to make the diagrams or pictures, make them neat and clean. It would be easy for the evaluator to check it.
- Come to exam hall 30 minutes before the exam time slot. It will help you to be calm and to start your work flawlessly.
- Carry some extra pens and pencils. So if you would get any trouble, you will have the solution too regarding this issue.
What to do After the Exam?
When the exams will be over then the students could have some confusion about what to do after the examinations. They could have the doubt of the course that they should choose after 12th. It is very simple. The student should choose the course regarding the career in which they have interest. It is very important to have interest in that stream because if the student is not having the interest then study will be like a burden for them. So all the best for the examinations and for the bright future.