MBSE HSLC Date Sheet 2018 – Mizoram Board of School and Education (MBSE) has released the table for High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination 2018. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can now schedule their preparation according to MBSC HSLC Routine 2018. The first paper will be for the English language and is going to be held on March 01, 2018. Sufficient gap is given between each exam in order to provide time to the students so that they can revise the syllabus properly. The exams are ending on March 16, 2018. Students are required to appear for practical exams from March 19, 2018, after they have given the theory papers. After all the process of the exams, the board will release MBSE HSLC Result 2018. You an check Mizoram Board Class 10 Routine 2018 from below.
MBSE HSLC Date Sheet 2018
Theory exams are going to be conducted from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on the dates decided by MBSE. Whereas Practical exams will begin from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm as per pre-decided below given schedule.
Schedule for Mizoram Board Class 10 Time Table 2018
Download: Students can download MBSE HSLC Time Table 2018 by clicking here.
MBSE HSLC Date Sheet 2018 for Practicals
Candidates must get ready for practicals as soon as they are done with theory exams. It is expected that students gather details of practical examination venue from school authorities before March 16, 2018. Students must ensure that they reach the venue by 9:00 am in the morning.
Important Dates related to MBSE HSLC Routine 2018 for Practicals
Important Instructions for Candidates after Obtaining MBSE HSLC Date Sheet 2018
Students appearing for Mizoram Board Class 10 Routine must keep following points in mind:
- You must note down the exam dates properly to avoid missing it. High School Leaving Certificate will be provided only if the student passes in all the subjects.
- You will be given 3 hours to complete theory exam of every subject. Paper will start from 10 o’clock in the morning and ends at 1:00 pm.
- Prepare the timetable for revision and study according to the MBSE HSLC Routine 2018.
- After obtaining admit cards from school authorities, you must ensure that all the details mentioned in it are correct.
- Locate examination hall well in advance to avoid getting late on examination day.
- Students will be allowed to enter examination hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of paper.
- Spend 15 minutes to read question paper properly and mark the questions that you are going to answer in the beginning. In this manner, completing paper well in time will become easy.
- Carefully read all the instructions given on question paper or answer booklet.
- Keep your mind calm and write the exam properly to score good marks.
How to Prepare for Class 10th exam?
Before the D-day arrives you need to get prepared for the Mizoram Board Class 10, 2018 exam. But you must perform and start your final preparation with a calm mind and tactfully. Begin with revising the syllabus instead of picking up a new topic and understanding it. Also, make your preparation timetable by allocating certain fixed hours to every subject. Do not forget to add some rest time to your schedule as it is also necessary for the healthy body.
Mark important points of all topics while revising as it will be your personal and quick guide while revising the night before the exam as per Mizoram Board Class 10th Routine 2018. Get hands-on previous year question papers and try to solve it. This will give you an idea of examination pattern and types of questions that you need to prepare for. Also, learn and understand repeating questions so that if any of the questions come in the exam you will be able to attempt it. In this manner, you will be able to score good marks on Mizoram Board HSLC 2018 Exam.
If you have any questions regarding MBSE HSLC Date Sheet 2018, reach us through the comment section below.