Mizoram Board Admit Card 2022 – The Mizoram State Board of Education (MBSE) directs the board assessments for class 10th and 12th by the month of March (Tentatively). Thus keeping this in mind, MBSE Admit Card shall be delivered before 30-35 days of the initiation of the assessments and this time it can be expected in the 1st week of February 2022. Students can download it from the authority site of Mizoram Board by entering a few login details. In the board exams, all students must carry their respective Admit cards. The board provides the admit card for the aspiring students once the registration process is completed by all the applied students. Check more details on MBSE 10th, 12th admit card 2022 from the page below.
Mizoram Board Admit Card 2022
Admit card is the most important part of board examination and without one a candidate isn’t eligible for the board examinations. Admit card contains personal details of the candidate which is thoroughly crosschecked by the examination authorities. It contains the candidate’s photograph and their signature which is important as it confirms the identification of the candidate.
|Particulars||Class 10||Class 12|
|Issuance of Admit Card||February 2022||February 2022|
|Exam Dates||March 2022||March 2022|
Overview of MBSE Examinations 2022
|Conducting authority||Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)|
|Exam name||MBSE 10th and 12th examination 2022|
|Category||MBSE Admit card 2022|
|Admit card release date||February 2022 (tentative)|
How to Download MBSE Admit Card 2022?
To avoid any hassle about downloading the admit card, students can simply follow the steps mentioned below to download the MBSE Admit Card 2022.
- The admit card will be released on the official MBSE website, hence students should visit it by clicking the link mentioned above.
- This will open the MBSE homepage. On the homepage, locate the link for “Admit Card” and click on it.
- A page will appear on the candidate’s screen which will display all the available admit cards.
- Click on “MBSE 10th Admit card 2022” or “MBSE 12th Admit card 2022” depending on the candidate’s choice.
- After this an authentication page will come where student will have to enter their registered email address and password.
- A successful login will allow students to view and download the MBSE Admit card 2022.
- Take at least 3 hardcopies of the Admit card.
Also Check: MBSE 12th Exam Routine 2022
Details mentioned on MBSE Admit Card 2022
Admit card is an identity of a candidate during the examination and contains important details which need to be verified by the candidate. These details are as follows.
- Name of the Student
- Parent’s Name
- A scanned photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Date of Birth of the student
- Examination Venue
- Examination Centre code
- Address of the Examination Hall
- The subject name and Subject code.
- Date of Examination
- The time duration of the examination
- Vital Instructions
Things to carry to the MBSE Exam Center 2022
Our specialists have arranged a rundown of fundamental things which should be carried to the assessment center by every single applicant. This rundown is as per the following.
- At least 3 hard copies of the MBSE Admit card 2022.
- Personal Identification document, preferably the school identity card.
- Essential stationary required for an examination like good quality pens, pencil and so on.
- COVID-19 prevention accessories including good quality masks and hand sanitizer.
- Carry water in transparent bottle for hydration.
Instructions for the MBSE Examination 2022
Here’s a list of essential instructions which must be followed by all candidates on the day of examination.
- Prior to entering the examination hall, students should peruse the guidelines referenced in the answer booklet cautiously.
- The Registration Number ought to be noted on the admit card and compared with the Registration number engraved on the answer sheet.
- With this, applicants ought to likewise sit on the seats allocated to them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the beginning of the assessment. From that point onward, the students won’t really be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Everything about the admit card should be checked through the concerned invigilator.
- Competitors ought not write names/Register Number or anything on the answer booklets and the admit card.
MBSE 10th Examination Pattern
For 10th standard, MBSE takes a total evaluation of 500 marks which is as follows.
|English or Hindi (Course A)||100 marks|
|Hindi (Course B), Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Nepali, Mizo, Khasi, Garo, Tynan Die, Alternative English||100 marks|
|Social Science||100 marks|
|Physical and Health Education||Grade|
MBSE 12th Examination Pattern
In 12th examinations, the total weightage is divided into theoretical assessment and practical/internal assessment. This is as follows.
|Subjects||Theoretical Marks||Internal Assessment||Practical|
|Mathematics||80 Marks||20 marks||—|
|Chemistry||70 Marks||—||30 Marks|
|Physics||70 Marks||—||30 Marks|
|Biology||70 Marks||—||30 Marks|
What to do in case of discrepancy in the MBSE Admit card 2022?
Admit card is extremely important and any kind of error or mistake in it will not be tolerated by the examination authority. Hence if a candidate finds any sort of error in their admit cards, instead of ignoring it, they should immediately consult their school authorities.
School authorities have a direct connection with the MBSE board and can speed up the process of correction of Admit card.
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) is an independent legislative body for scholarly organization in Mizoram, India, having its ward from rudimentary to higher optional instruction. It was set up by the Government of Mizoram (then, at that point, the Union Territory of India) in 1975 by the Mizoram Board of School Education Act. It has the ability to direct, manage and control school instruction in Mizoram. Its essential capacity is to get ready scholarly projects and sort out assessments, particularly for state level High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC). From 2012, the board additionally directs State Technical Entrance Examination (STEE) for section into specialized courses like designing, medication, veterinary science, drug store, nursing, homeopathy, and dentistry.
FAQs on Mizoram Board Admit Card 2022
Students can register for the MBSE Board examination in offline mode through their respective schools.
MBSE Admit cards for academic year 2021-22 will be issued by February 2022.
To enter the examination center, students must carry their MBSE Admit card and their personal identification document.
Students are strictly prohibited to carry electronic and communication gadgets, reading material, bits of paper and other items which can be used for malpractice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.