MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020 will be available by the month of February expectedly. The admit card releases at the school login. This means that the access to download the MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020 lies in the hand of the schoo heads. Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) releases the admit card notification on its official website- mbse.edu.in. All the desired students of class 12 have to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card. Scroll down the page to know more about MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020.
MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020
Mizoram board issues admit card to all the desired students appearing in the exam. Admit card is a very important document on each day of examination. Previously, the exams for class 10 took place from February 28 to March 15. Before that, Mizoram board released the admit card for all the desired students. The same is expected for this year too. The students can have a look at the table below to know the important details regarding HSLC admit card.
|MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||Feb- Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MBSE HSLC Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain HSLC Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining class 10 admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Mizoram board releases the class 10 admit card at the school login. The username and password are provided with the school heads.
Step.2- The school heads need to login to the official website in order to download the admit card.
Step.3- To collect the admit card, the students need to visit their respective schools.
Step.4- After reaching the school, students need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.5- Now, collect your admit card and take it along with you. Do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
What Does HSLC Admit Card Consist of
When the students will attain their admit card, they will see some piece of information on it. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Signature of the Student
- Important Instructions
Passing Criteria For HSLC Students
In order to qualify the hslc examination, the student needs to keep in mind some of the criteria. A student need to score at least a minimum of 33% in each of the theory as well as the practical examination. Also, the aggregate marks calculated should be 33%. In the internal assessment, the student needs to score at least “D” grade. The students need to qualify individually in the theory, practical, internal and external assessment. A student shall be placed on:
- Distinctive position if they are scoring 75% and more of the aggregate marks.
- First division if he/she secures 60% and above but less than 75% of the aggregate marks.
- Second division if he/she secures 50% and above but less than 60% of the aggregate marks.
- First division if he/she secures 33% and above but less than 50% of the aggregate marks.
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind during the examinations.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important document or not before leaving for the exam centre.
- Make sure that you reach at least 30 minutes before the start time of the examination.
- During frisking and verifications of documents, the students need to maintain silence and corporate with the test centre staff.
- The students will not be allowed to go anywhere in between the exams. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Books, pagers, notepad or any other unwanted stationery items are prohibited in the exam centre.
- Students using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. Authorities will take strict actions against such students.
- Use of any kind of abusive language is not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Before leaving the exam centre, the students need to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be given permission to leave the examination hall before the end time.
Official Website: mbse.edu.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!