Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) is a state level examination board responsible for the education regulation in the state. The Board has announced MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018. The students will be appearing for the exam from March 07 to 19, 2018, and the first exam is for the English language. All the important details such as time, date, day and paper name are mentioned in the time table announced by MBOSE. The hall ticket for the exam will be soon provided by the respective schools. Now that the MBOSE SSLC 2018 Routine has been announced, students need to pull up their socks and revise syllabus by setting the subject priority to get better MBOSE SSLC Result 2018. Other details related to MBOSE SSLC Time Table 2018 and instructions to candidates can be read by students in the article below.
MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018
Every day, the exam will be held from 10:00 am to 01:00 noon. The candidates will have to reach the exam hall in time, else they will not be allowed to take the exam on any other date. You can check the complete routine of Meghalaya SSLC 2018 from below.
Important dates of SSLC exam routine 2018 can be seen below:
Download: Candidates can download MBOSE SSLC Routine in PDF by clicking here
Instructions to Candidates Appearing for MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018
When appearing for the exams candidates must keep in mind following points and follow them:
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before starting of exams.
- Examination halls will be opened for candidates at 9:30 am. The candidates visit their exam venue in advance to avoid getting late.
- Frisking of candidates might be done to ensure no unfair means are being carried by students.
- You will get the Question Paper by 9:45 am and will get 15 minutes to read it. Utilize this time to understand all the questions and pattern.
- Candidates will be provided answer scripts at 9:50 am.
Instructions for Improvement Candidates Appearing for MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018
According to the Board, the following conditions apply on the students appearing for MBOSE 2018:
- Those candidates are eligible as ‘Improvement Candidate’ for the exam who have passed SSLC 2017.
- Candidate must take a prior permission from the board before appearing for the exam.
- A student is required to appear for the current syllabus only.
- Candidate can appear in one, two or all subjects.
- Candidates who appear for the subjects with internal/ practical must give the only theoretical paper. Marks of practical/ internal will be counted from previous years score.
- Candidate will be issued new mark sheet in case there is an improvement in the marks of appearing subject.
- No new certificate will be issued in case there is no improvement.
- If a candidate secures fewer marks after appearing for improvement exam, then the earlier result will stand valid.
How to Prepare for MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018 Exam?
Time management and revision are important part of preparation. You must make a time table of your daily routine and start preparing accordingly. Give priority to the subject which is going to be conducted early in MBOSE class 10 routine 2018.
Also, try to finish the syllabus as early as possible so that you have sufficient time to revise those topics which you already know well. Try to solve questions from previous years papers. This will give you an idea of the exam pattern and the types of questions that will be asked. You can note down the repeating questions and prepare accordingly. Make notes of key points of every topic. This will be beneficial at the last time of preparation. Clear all your concepts and try to pick topics that you find hard and understand them. It will enable you to solve the questions related to these topics if they happen to come in the paper. If you have any questions related to MBOSE SSLC Routine 2018, ask us in the comment section below.