Here we are with MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020. So, students if you are going to appear for the exam then know here the availability of the routine and more. Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) will release the routine officially on its website- mbose.in. However, a link to download the routine is also provided on this page. MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020 will be available by the second week of December. MBOSE Class 12 Routin 2020 release in a pdf format. Here through this article, we have discussed the dates of examination, steps to download it, tips to prepare for exams and more.
MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020
MBOSE HSSLC examinations conducted in the month of March. Last year Meghalaya board has conducted the class 12th examinations from March 01 to 26. Also, the board has released the routine on December 14. Thus, keeping in mind all these previous year dates we are expecting the same schedule for the current academic session. You can also check out the routine dates from the table as given below.
|MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Routine||Dec 2020|
|Exam Date||Mar 2020|
Routine: To check the availability of MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020 Click Here
How To Download MBOSE Class 12 Routine 2020
Meghalaya Board class 12 routine releases online in a pdf format. Thus, to check and download it students need to follow certain steps as listed below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on a link of the routine available on this page.
2nd Step- As you do so, a new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your Meghalaya Class 12 Routine 2020 in a pdf format.
4th Step- Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
5th Step- After downloading your schedule start with your preparation.
MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2020: Details
Check here the list of content to be displayed on your routine. So, have a look at the entire points given below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective class
- List of Subjects
- Exam Day and Date
- Examination Timings
- Issued Date of Routine
- Practical Exam Dates
- Important Instructions
Meghalaya Board HSSLC Examination Pattern 2020
For the academic year, 2019-20 board has decided to follow the CBSE pattern. The students of class 12 from Science, Commerce, and Arts stream. The distribution of marks is as follows.
Mathematics– Theory 80 and Internal Assessment 20. Whereas Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Informatics Practices– Theory 70 marks and Practical 30 marks. Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies– Theory 80 marks and Project 20 marks and Entrepreneurship– Theory 70 marks and Project 30 marks.
Meghalaya Board HSSLC Syllabus Details
For the academic year, 2019- 20 Meghalaya Board follows the NCERT pattern for the students from Science, Commerce and Arts stream. The pattern of the question paper and the syllabus of the subjects is according to the CBSE pattern only. Thus, it becomes more easy for the students to score better marks in the exams. Meghalaya Board HSSLC Syllabus for the Science, Commerce, and Arts stream is available on its official website. Along with this, the sets of the question papers of the last three years are also available on the website.
How To Prepare For Examinations – Know Here
Students appearing for the board examinations are worried about preparing the syllabus in a certain period of time. To make the preparation result fruitful it is better that you prepared strategically. So, here we are with some of the basic tips let’s check it out.
- Firstly, make your routine keeping in mind your current status of preparation. It means that start with the subject you have not touched yet or you find it difficult. You can also start with an easy subject too.
- Once you are done with your routine then go for the syllabus of the subject in detail and start preparing topic wise.
- Each and every topic is important as per the weightage. So, try to understand the basic concept of the topics.
- Make key points. If you are preparing the theory subject then note down the important points to be mentioned while answering and if you are preparing numerical problems them note down all the formulas at one place.
- After this, you must practice the sample papers for the better results and go through the previous year question papers.
- Take mock tests and analyze yourself in terms of the mistake you are repeating.
- Before the exam day, it is advised to the students to take a revision of all the topics you have prepared.
Official Website: mbose.in
All The Best!
If you have any queries regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!