We are here with exam routine 2019 of Meghalaya class 12. What is the date of the availability of MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019? On the basis of the last year information, it can be stated that the board will announce the dates in the month of January/ February. Meghalaya board will announce the dates of the examination officially through its website- mbose.in. Apart from this, you will be able to check it through the link available here. So, here we are going to discuss with you all the expected dates as well as the procedure to obtain it and many more. To explore more go through the entire content as given below.
MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019| MBOSE Class 12 Routine 2019
MBOSE HSSLC routine 2019 will consist of the dates of the examination as well as the timings of the examination. Now, if we look back then in 2018, Meghalaya board has conducted the examinations in the month of March i.e from 06 to 29. Thus, keeping in mind this we are expecting the same or a bit earlier for the year 2019. So, all the students who are going to appear for the MBOSE class 12 examinations 2019 can check here all the information regarding the dates of the exams, admit card as well as the result. Now, let’s first go through the schedule of the examinations.
|MBOSE HSSLC 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||January/ February 2019|
|Date of Examination||March 2019|
Time Table: To check the availability of MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019 Click Here
Official Website: www.mbose.in
Steps To Download the MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019
MBOSE class 12 routine for the session 2019 will be available online. So, to download the time table follow the steps which are given below.
- In the very first step click on the link of the result which will get updated as per the official notification.
- You can also go for the second option for visiting the official website and get the availability of the schedule.
- Now, as click on the link a new screen will appear on your screen.
- Here you will able to see your MBOSE HSSLC routine 2019 in the pdf format.
- Get download it and noted down the dates of the exam separately for your convenience.
MBOSE HSSLC List of the Subjects- Check Here
Here we are with the names of the subjects in order to make you aware MBOSE class 12 routine. So, have a look at them.
- Sociology/Computer Technique Paper – IV (Vocational)/Poultry
Nutrition & Physiology (Vocational)
- MIL/Alternative English
- Psychology/Geology/Entrepreneurship (Commerce)/ Computer Technique Paper – V (Vocational)
- Education/Foundation Course (Poultry Extension, Marketing & Economics) (Vocational)
- Economics/Physics/Entrepreneurship (Vocational)
- Geography/Computer Techniques Paper – VI (Vocational)/ Poultry Products Technology (Vocational)
- Political Science/Accountancy
- Elective Languages/Chemistry
- History/Business Studies
- Anthropology/Physical Education
- Computer Applications
- Home Science
- Music (Western)
Know Here Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- At the examination centre do not forget to carry your admit card or any other identity as per the requirement.
- Make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned on your admit card.
- Keeping in mind the duration of the examination try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions
- While appearing for the examinations you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre atleast five minutes before the scheduled timing.
- Do not get nervous. Be confident and perform well.
How To Prepare For Your Examinations
Are you in a dilemma that how to start your preparation for your exams? In this section, we are having some of the points regarding this which may help you to some extent. Check it out.
- In order to start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of your respective subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics given in your syllabus and start preparing them.
- Now make your own schedule and start following it as per your convenience.
- Try to understand the basic concepts of every topic and practice it.
- Do not take too much stress have proper intake and rest.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Practice previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
All The Best!