We are here with exam routine 2019 of Meghalaya class 12. MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019 is available now. So, all the students going to appear for the exams can check here the entire schedule through the link available here. On the other hand, Meghalaya board has announced the dates officially through its website- mbose.in. MBOSE HSSLC examinations for session 2019 are going to start from March 01, 2019. While the practical exams for all the streams are going to commence from February for all the streams. Now, to know the entire schedule have a look at the table below. Apart from this, we have also discussed the procedure to check the MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019, tips to prepare and many more. To explore more go through the entire content as given below.
MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019| MBOSE Class 12 Routine 2019
MBOSE HSSLC routine 2019 consist of the dates of the examination as well as the timings of the examination. Last year the Meghalaya board has conducted the examinations in the month of March i.e from 06 to 29. But this year the board is going to conduct the examinations a bit earlier. Now, before you move further have a look at the entire table given below.
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|01 Mar 2019
|04 Mar 2019
|Political Science/ Accountancy/ Physics|
|05 Mar 2019
|Anthropology/ Poultry Framing-IV (vocational)/
Computer Technique- IV (Vocational)
|06 Mar 2019
|MIL/ Alternative English|
|07 Mar 2019
|08 Mar 2019
|Elective Languages/ Business Studies|
|11 Mar 2019
|Philosophy/Biology/Computer Technique-V (Vocational)/ Poultry Farming-V (Vocational)|
|12 Mar 2019
|13 Mar 2019
|14 Mar 2019
|15 Mar 2019
|18 Mar 2019
|19 Mar 2019
|Psychology/Poultry Farming-VI (Vocational)/ Computer Technique-VI (Vocational)|
|20 Mar 2019
|22 Mar 2019
|25 Mar 2019
|Physical Education/Home Science|
|26 Mar 2019
Time Table: To check the availability of MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019 Click Here
Steps To Download the MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2019
MBOSE class 12 routine for the session 2019 will be available online. So, to download the time table follow the steps which are given below.
- Firstly click on the link of the result which will get updated as per the official notification.
- You can also go for the second option for visiting the official website and get the availability of the schedule.
- Now, as click on the link a new screen will appear on your screen.
- Here your MBOSE HSSLC routine 2019 appeared on the screen in the pdf format.
- Get download it and noted down the dates of the exam separately as per your convenience.
MBOSE HSSLC List of the Subjects- Check Here
Here we are with the names of the subjects in order to make you aware MBOSE class 12 routine. So, have a look at them.
- Sociology/Computer Technique Paper IV (Vocational)/Poultry
Nutrition & Physiology (Vocational)
- MIL/Alternative English
- Psychology/Geology/Entrepreneurship (Commerce)/ Computer Technique Paper V (Vocational)
- Education/Foundation Course (Poultry Extension, Marketing & Economics) (Vocational)
- Economics/Physics/Entrepreneurship (Vocational)
- Geography/Computer Techniques Paper VI (Vocational)/ Poultry Products Technology (Vocational)
- Political Science/Accountancy
- Elective Languages/Chemistry
- History/Business Studies
- Anthropology/Physical Education
- Computer Applications
- Home Science
- Music (Western)
Know Here Some Important Instructions
Here are some of the important instructions for the students before appearing for the examinations. Now, look at the following points and applied them on the day of examination.
- At the examination centre do not forget to carry your admit card as well as any other identity as per the requirement.
- Also, make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned on your admit card.
- Meanwhile, keeping in mind the duration of the examination try to implement the time management skills and attempt all the questions
- While appearing for the examinations you are not allowed to carry any kind of paper or electronic items along with you.
- If you find indulge in borrowing the things or found with the restricted items then it may result in the cancellation of the exams.
- It is advised to all the students to reach at the examination centre atleast five minutes before the scheduled timing.
- Also, do not get nervous. However, be confident and perform well.
How To Prepare For Your Examinations
Are you in a dilemma while how to start your preparation for your exams? So, here we are having some of the points regarding this which may help you to some extent. Thus, Check it out.
- In order to start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of your respective subject.
- Furthermore, make a list of all the relevant topics given in your syllabus and start preparing them.
- Meanwhile, make your own schedule and start following it as per your convenience.
- Also, try to understand the basic concepts of every topic and practice it.
- On the other hand, do not take too much stress and have proper intake and rest.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Also, practice previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Lastly, do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
Official Website: www.mbose.in
All The Best!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.