Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has issued MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018. According to the notice, the HSSLC theory examination will be conducted from March 06 to 29, 2018. Students will also have to appear for the practical. The practical exams are going to be conducted from February 14 to 22, 2018. Candidates have to pass all the papers for which they are appearing in order to get Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC). To pass MBOSE HSSLC exams students have to score minimum passing marks individually in all the subjects. On obtaining the certificate they will able to apply for graduation degree or diploma courses. Check the MBOSE HSSLC 2018 Routine and the MBOSE HSSLC Result 2018 and more information from this page.
Latest: Revised MBOSE HSSLC Routine has been released on the official website.
MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018 – Revised
Students need to appear for theory exams from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. No late entry to the examination hall will be entertained. Thus, to avoid missing the paper try to reach in advance. Check the practical and theory routine for HSSLC from below:
Important Theory Dates of MBOSE Routine 2018
- The Examination halls will be opened at 9:30 A.M. on the day of the Examination.
- Question Papers will be distributed to all candidates at 9:45 A.M.
- Answer Scripts will be distributed to all the candidates at 9:50 A.M.
- Candidates will start writing at 10:00 A. M.
- In the event of the important announcement from the State/Central Government on dates coinciding with the programme, rescheduling of the examination programme if deemed necessary will be done.
|Date||Examination Day||Subject Name|
|06 Mar 2018||Tuesday||English|
|07 Mar 2018||Wednesday||Sociology/Computer Technique Paper – IV (Vocational)/Poultry|
Nutrition & Physiology (Vocational)
|08 Mar 2018||Thursday||MIL/Alternative English|
|09 Mar 2018||Friday||Psychology/Geology/Entrepreneurship (Commerce)/ Computer Technique Paper – V (Vocational)|
|12 Mar 2018||Monday||Education/Foundation Course (Poultry Extension, Marketing & Economics) (Vocational)|
|13 Mar 2018||Tuesday||Economics/Physics/Entrepreneurship (Vocational)|
|14 Mar 2018||Wednesday||Geography/Computer Techniques Paper – VI (Vocational)/ Poultry Products Technology (Vocational)|
|15 Mar 2018||Thursday||Political Science/Accountancy|
|16 Mar 2018||Friday||Mathematics|
|19 Mar 2018||Monday||Statistics|
|20 Mar 2018||Tuesday||Elective Languages/Chemistry|
|21 Mar 2018||Wednesday||History/Business Studies|
|22 Mar 2018||Thursday||Philosophy|
|23 Mar 2018||Friday||Anthropology/Physical Education|
|26 Mar 2018||Monday||Computer Applications|
|27 Mar 2018||Tuesday||Home Science|
|28 Mar 2018||Wednesday||Music (Western)|
|29 Mar 2018||Thursday||Biology|
Important Practical Dates of MBOSE Class 12 Routine 2018
Download: Candidates appearing for MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018 can get complete schedule from here.
Instructions for Candidates Appearing for MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018
Students appearing for practical of MBOSE Class 12 Routine 2018 must follow the instructions given below before and during the exam:
- The time of practical examination is 4 hours per shift. You must ensure that you reach the practical venue in time to successfully appear for it. No practical will be conducted after the time has elapsed or on any other day.
- The candidates should carry their hall ticket for both the exams.
- Candidates should carry their own stationary, clipboard, etc because it will not be provided at the exam hall.
Students must also read the below given instructions before going for exam on the date mentioned in routine:
- You must try to reach the venue ahead of time to avoid getting late. The time to enter examination hall is 9:30 am and you must ensure that you are on time.
- By 9:45 am you will be given question papers. Spend 15 minutes to read it and understand the questions. This will make answering them easy.
- Answer sheets will be given to you at 9:50 am but you can start writing the exam sharp at 10 o’clock.
How to Prepare for MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018?
Very less time is left for the exams and you need to speed up your preparation process. A thorough revision of the topics will definitely help you in scoring good marks in MBOSE 2018. Set priority of subjects that you need to revise first as per the schedule. Prepare your study time table and focus on time management too. This is a key to complete exam syllabus and also for writing the paper.
In order to understand the exam pattern of MBOSE HSSLC 2018, you can refer previous year question papers. This will also help you understand the type of questions that are asked in the exam. Moreover, you will come to know the most frequent questions and prepare for it. At last but not the least, be confident and go for the exam with a calm mind and only focus on giving your best. In case you have any questions related to MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018, ask us by leaving a comment below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.