MBOSE Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th is expected to be available soon at the school login. So, all the students of 10th and 12th have to visit their respective schools to collect MBOSE Admit Card 2020. Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) releases the admit card notification on its official website- mbose.in. To download Meghalaya Board 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020, the school heads will be provided with the user id and password. The students can go through the entire content to know more about MBOSE Admit Card 2020 for both the sessions.
MBOSE Admit Card 2020
Meghalaya 10th, 12th Admit Card 2020 is a very crucial document for all the students appearing for the exams. Last year, the exams for both the sessions were conducted in the month of March. Before this, the board released the admit card for all the desired students. Admit card releases in the month of February. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card for the upcoming academic session.
|MBOSE Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||04 Mar- 16 Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar- 25 Mar 2020|
How To Obtain Meghalaya Board 10th, 12th Admit Card
Here, in this session, we have discussed some simple steps to attain the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Meghalaya board releases the admit card for class 10th and 12th at the school login. So, the school heads can use the login details to download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, all the desired students can visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any kind of error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- The students can take their admit card along with them. Also, you need to carry it on each day of examination.
Meghalaya Board SSLC Admit Card 2020
MBOSE SSLC Admit Card is the identity proof issued to the students of class 10th. Every year, lakhs of students appear in the examination conducted in the month of March. In order to appear in these examinations, the students need to have access to the admit card. Meghalaya board releases the admit card in the month of February. As the admit card is distributed from the school. The students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card. Admit card is also required at the time of checking the result. Admit card is also required at the time of checking the result.
Meghalaya Board HSSLC Admit Card 2020
Meghalaya Board HSSLC Admit Card is the admit card for class 12th students. It is important for the students to carry admit card on each day of examination. Without the admit card, students will not be able to enter the exam hall. Meghalaya board conducts the class 12th examination in the month of March. But before that, the board releases the admit card for all the registered students. Admit card consists of personal, educational and test centre related details of the candidates. Along with this, the student’s signature and photograph are also available on the admit card.
Some Important Instructions For Examinations
Once the students have attained their admit card, the students need to read all the instructions written at the back of the admit card. Here, we have discussed some of the important instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing in the exam.
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre.
- No family member or friend of the appearing student can enter the exam centre.
- The students entering the exam hall need to maintain silence and stay in queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- No student can interact with the fellow candidate when the exam is going on. If you have any problem, you can ask the invigilator.
- Electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches are not alllowed inside the exam hall. If any student will be carrying it, it will be kept outside the exam hall.
- The students can not write anything on their question paper or the seat allotted to them. If you want to do any rough work, you can do it on the left side of the answer booklet.
- While leaving the exam hall, the students have to submit their respective answer booklet to the exam hall. If the answer script is found missing, then the student will be marked absent.
- Before the end time of the exam, the students can not leave the exam centre.
Official Website: mbose.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!