Manipur Board has released the Manipur Board Time Table 2019 on January 07, 2019. The board exams for HSLC will be held from February 20 to March 15, 2019. For HSE, the Manipur Board will conduct the exam from February 18 to March 20, 2019. The candidates can download the Manipur Time Table 2019 for class 10 and 12 from bsem.nic.in and cohsem.nic.in respectively. The students can get the detailed information about Manipur Time Table 2019 from our page. It contains the time table, the process to download it, the link of the time table etc.
Manipur Time Table 2019
Here, in this section, you will be able to know the exam dates. Along with the dates, you can also check the day, time for the exams. For HSLC amd HSE standard, we are providing the dates for Manipur Time Table 2019. You can check it from the table given below:
|Manipur Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|For Class 10|
|Manipur Exams will Begin from||20 Feb 2019|
|The Last Date of the Exams||15 Mar 2019|
|For Class 12|
|The Beginning of the Exams||18 Feb 2019|
|End of the Exams||20 Mar 2019|
How to Download Manipur Time Table 2019?
The candidates who are going to appear in the exams from Manipur board must have the time table. Manipur Time Table 2019 has been released online. To download the time table, you can check the steps given below:
Step-1: Go to the official website of Manipur board. you can do so by hitting the link provided on our page.
Step-2: Now, on the homepage of the website, you will be able to see the link of “Manipur Time Table 2019”. The websites for HSLC and HSE are different. So, we have provided the link for both classes.
Step-3: While reaching the page, when you will hit the link, you will be redirected to the time table.
Step-4: Now, you will get your time table. So, check your time table and then take the printout of it for the future reference.
Particulars Available on Manipur Time Table 2019
There are various details present on the time table. On the time table, you can get the details about the exams. To know it, you can go through the points given below:
- The Name of the Board
- The Address of the Board
- Class Name
- Date of the Exams
- Exam’s Days
- Time Slot for the Exams
- The Name of the Subjects
- Subjects’ Code
- Other Necessary Instructions Provided by the Board
Tips and Tricks for Manipur Time Table 2019
Those who are waiting for the board exams and are willing to appear for it should check this section. In this section of the article, you can check the various tips and trick for the board exams. These tips will help you in preparing for the exams and in giving the board exams. You can read it from the points given below:
- For the preparation, you have enough time. So, read your syllabus and prepare it.
- Make a schedule and follow it strictly.
- Do not take the stress. You can do it.
- Do your studies but eat healthily and take proper rest.
- Take the printout of your time table and paste it in your room.
- Carry the admit card when you are going for the examinations.
- Write your answers carefully and leave some space between the answers.
- Attempt your questions strategically. Do not try to write your answers sequentially.
- You must not write anything on the question paper except your roll number.
- Carry the other useful things such as extra pencils, pens or sketch pen.
- Use the highlighter in your answers to enhance the important topic.
If you face any question or query regarding Manipur Time Table 2019 then you can ask it in the comment section given below.