Here on this page, you can avail the complete information of the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019. We have given the expected dates of the exam, have a look at them. Although the board has not released any official notification of the exams, it will be released in January 2019. The board will release the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 on the official website i.e. bsem.nic.in. It will be available in the pdf format, be in constant touch with us to know more about it. The exams will be conducted in the month of March 2019. Scroll down the page to attain full information and dates of the exams.
Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019
The previous session i.e. in 2018, the board organized the exams from February 20 to March 17, 2018. The examinations continued for a month and this year too same is expected to happen. Moreover, we will update the page as soon as the board releases the timetable. So, now you all can view the expected dates from the table present below. As it will help you in preparing for the exams.
|Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of the Exams||4th week of February 2019|
|Conclusion of the Exams||3rd week of Mar 2019|
Time Table: The Students will be able to Download Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 from the official website: bsem.nic.in
How to Download the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019?
Students can check the steps to download the timetable from the section present below. In order to help students, we have also given the link to download the timetable. From it, they can directly avail the exam routine. But it will be activated later i.e. after the official announcement of exam dates.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. bsem.nic.in to download the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, you will see a main menu section in the left corner.
- Click on the exam schedules link present in it.
- After that, a list of timetable will appear on the screen. Click on the HSLC Time Table 2019 link.
- It will be in the pdf format, download it for your convenience.
List of the Subjects on Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019
There are various subjects present on the timetable with its examination day, date and timings. So, have a look at the list below to ensure your subjects.
- Social Science
- First Language- Manipuri (MM), Manipuri, Bengali, Mizo, Paite, Zou, Hmar, Tangkhul, Nepali, Thadou, Kuki, Maola, Kom, Vaiphei, Ruangmei, Liangmei, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gangte, Simte
- Elementary Hindi
- Elementary English
- Higher Mathematics
- Elementary Manipuri
- Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
- Home Science
- Elementary Manipuri (MM)
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Manipuri Jagoi
- Eshei Nongmai
Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019: Exam Timings
The timetable consists of the exam timings which is important to note. The last session i.e. in 2018 the board conducted the exams in morning slots. Subjects which carry 80 marks were for 3 hours duration. While 48 marks subjects were held for 2 hours. The board allotted sufficient time to complete the paper. Now, same is expected for this session, however, any change will be updated on this page.
How to avoid the exam anxiety?
It is natural for students to feel anxious during the exam time. So, here we come up with the techniques and ways through which you can control anxiety. Read them carefully and follow if it proves helpful to you.
- First of all, start your preparations from now as it will decrease your stress to preapre all the topics at the exam time.
- For it, prepare a schedule to manage your time. Set equal numbers of hours for each subject, try to work out more on the weaker topics.
- Practice the sample papers and past year papers to increase your writing skill and speed, it will also give you the idea about the variety of questions. So, at the examination time, you will feel confident and well prepared.
- Do meditation and brain enhancing exercises to keep you positive and calm for the whole day which will certainly increase your speed of learning the topics.
- While preparing for the exams if you feel bored and stressed, indulge yourself in doing what you love for example painting, dancing etc.
We hope our article was informative enough to clear all your queries. Good luck with the exams.