Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 has been released. Students of class 10th from Manipur board can now download their schedule through the link given below. Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) has released the HSLC (class 10th) time table 2019 officially through its website- manipureducation.gov.in. On January 07, 2019 Manipur HSLC time table 2019 released online. The exams are going to conduct from February 20 to March 15, 2019. To know the entire time table and the examination timing check the content given below.
Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019
In the previous session, the board organized the exams from February 20 to March 17, 2018. The examinations continued for a month. This year too the exams are going to commence from the same date. For 80 marks paper, the examination is for a duration of 3 hours. While for 48 marks paper the examination is for a duration of 2 hours. Now, have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
Examination Timings: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Date and Day||Subject Name|
|20 Feb 2019
|25 Feb 2019
|04 Mar 2019
|07 Mar 2019
|11 Mar 2019
Manipuri (MM)/ Manipuri/ Bengali/ Mizo/ Paite/ Zou/ Hmar/ Tangkhul/ Nepali/ Thadou/ Kuki/ Maola/ Kom/ Vaiphei/ Ruangmei/ Liangmei/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Gangte/ Simte
Subjects In Lieu Of First Language
Elementary Hindi/ Additional English/ Elementary Manipuri (MM)/ Elementary Manipuri/ Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
|15 Mar 2019
Home Science/ Commerce/ Computer Science/ Higher Mathematics/ Thang- Ta/ Fine Arts/ Eshei Nongmai/ Manipuri Jagoi
Time Table: To Download and check Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 Click Here
How to Download the Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019?
Students can check the steps to download the timetable from the section present below. In order to help students, we have also given the link to download the timetable. From it, they can directly avail the exam routine. But it will be activated later i.e. after the official announcement of exam dates.
- First of all, click on the link of the time table available on this page.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here your Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019 in the pdf format.
- Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
- After downloading your time table start your preparation accordingly.
List of the Subjects on Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019
There are various subjects present on the timetable with its examination day, date and timings. So, have a look at the list below to ensure your subjects.
- Social Science
- First Language- Manipuri (MM), Manipuri, Bengali, Mizo, Paite, Zou, Hmar, Tangkhul, Nepali, Thadou, Kuki, Maola, Kom, Vaiphei, Ruangmei, Liangmei, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gangte, Simte
- Elementary Hindi
- Elementary English
- Higher Mathematics
- Elementary Manipuri
- Elementary Manipuri (Roman Script)
- Home Science
- Elementary Manipuri (MM)
- Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Manipuri Jagoi
- Eshei Nongmai
Manipur HSLC Time Table 2019: Exam Timings
The timetable consists of the exam timings which is important to note. The last session i.e. in 2018 the board conducted the exams in morning slots. Subjects which carry 80 marks were for 3 hours duration. While 48 marks subjects were held for 2 hours. The board allotted sufficient time to complete the paper. Now, the same is expected for this session, however, any change will be updated on this page.
How to avoid the exam anxiety?
It is natural for students to feel anxious during the exam time. So, here we come up with the techniques and ways through which you can control anxiety. Read them carefully and follow if it proves helpful to you.
- First of all, start your preparations from now as it will decrease your stress to prepare all the topics at the exam time.
- For it, prepare a schedule to manage your time. Set equal numbers of hours for each subject, try to work out more on the weaker topics.
- Practice the sample papers and past year papers to increase your writing skill and speed, it will also give you the idea about the variety of questions. So, at the examination time, you will feel confident and well prepared.
- Do meditation and brain enhancing exercises to keep you positive and calm for the whole day which will certainly increase your speed of learning the topics.
- While preparing for the exams if you feel bored and stressed, indulge yourself in doing what you love for example painting, dancing etc.
Official Website: bsem.nic.in
We hope our article was informative enough to clear all your queries. Good luck with the exams.